Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually cannot believe the miserable faced cow today.

charity trek where the charity founder sadly passed from cancer this week and she’s moaning in about having to drive home, and how she wouldn’t do it again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s a disgrace. I bet she’ll get load of DMs telling her how disrespectful she’s coming across. Let’s see if she shares them, like she normally does when someone calls her out. Can’t see her doing it on this occasion. She won’t want to draw attention to what an absolute twit she’s being

Reactions: 16
She trains nearly every bloody day and she's moaning her legs are heavy early on.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Bore off? Imagine calling someone fat

Vile
When did I say she was fat? Also, let me just scroll back over everything you’ve ever posted on tattle and let’s see how many times you commented on someone in a less than favourable way. People in glass houses love.
---

---
Bore off? Imagine calling someone fat

Vile
And another one calling someone donkey from shrek. Wow you really are a massive hypocrite.
---
‘Vile’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, it’s not “body shaming” it’s actually the opposite - pointing out that she doesn’t look the same as the photos she posts of herself, like most celebs/influencers, who are actually exacerbating the problem; making people think that they look perfect/feel bad about themselves when the reality is that they all look fairly normal/imperfect in real life.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, it’s not “body shaming” it’s actually the opposite - pointing out that she doesn’t look the same as the photos she posts of herself, like most celebs/influencers, who are actually exacerbating the problem; making people think that they look perfect/feel bad about themselves when the reality is that they all look fairly normal/imperfect in real life.
Quite. Not that I need to justify myself to anyone especially not a huge hypocrite but I did not say she was fat, she is a tall, broad, big skeleton woman, who in those stories looks far bigger (not fatter) than the other women.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How far was her walk yesterday? She’s just posted about her feet being healed for the 10k on 26th March. You’d think she’d done 7 marathons in 7 days like Kevin Sinfield did to raise money for MND

Reactions: 8
How far was her walk yesterday? She’s just posted about her feet being healed for the 10k on 26th March. You’d think she’d done 7 marathons in 7 days like Kevin Sinfield did to raise money for MND
It was a marathon distance yesterday so 26 miles walking

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yip she is definitely editing her own videos/ story's..

every other post she's not took looks totally different to hers.

I've stopped myself from sharing other pics where you could see the difference, as there is a lot of people in here that should stay on her rave thread that hasn't moved in months,

anyway hopefully people are seeing the real her, her attitude yesterday and her lying about her real size.

Reactions: 9
Yip she is definitely editing her own videos/ story's..

every other post she's not took looks totally different to hers.

I've stopped myself from sharing other pics where you could see the difference, as there is a lot of people in here that should stay on her rave thread that hasn't moved in months,

anyway hopefully people are seeing the real her, her attitude yesterday and her lying about her real size.
There is one taken when they were away and I was shocked at how broad she looked. She doesn’t look like that usually!

Reactions: 10
She trains nearly every bloody day and she's moaning her legs are heavy early on.
Always banging on about how much she's training, how much Evil Steve is making her do, wanting to be "strong not skinny", then says 'how can you train for a 26 mile walk". I don't know Gemma, perhaps the same way people train to RUN 26 miles, by starting low and building up over time? Two dogs and two kids, you'd think she'd do a lot of walking out and about with them on a daily basis anyway 🤷 oh no, someone else probably walks the dogs and the kids aren't allowed out of the grey prison house because Mama's too busy filming herself lifting in the home gym and dunking herself in the ice bath.

I don't know how far in advance people get signed up for stuff like this, but unless she was literally asked to do it a couple of weeks before, there's no excuse for not having prepared for it at all, especially considering she's so obsessed with her body and exercise regime. Maybe she just assumed that because she's fit in the gym sense she'd be ok walking 26 miles with zero preparation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shows there’s a difference between training on machines in an air conditioned gym then being outside on the rocky ground and bracing the English weather. Like you said she could walk loads with the dogs (prob got a dog walker) or take Mia out to learn to ride her bike (probs got an expert doing it)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shows there’s a difference between training on machines in an air conditioned gym then being outside on the rocky ground and bracing the English weather. Like you said she could walk loads with the dogs (prob got a dog walker) or take Mia out to learn to ride her bike (probs got an expert doing it)
Yes surely Victoria Pendleton is teaching Mia to ride a bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.