Classycleaner1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is manic. I don't understand why her couch was repossessed by bailiffs because her son bought a dodgy TV.

Reactions: 3
The sofa and telly story made no sense. Is she on the sniff she’s manic and couldn’t leave her snout alone

Reactions: 2
Yes I noticed the nose rubbing, she's either lying or I wouldn't be surprised if she's on cocaine.

she wants BBC to make a series about her 🙄 ( good job I stopped paying our licence), and I doubt the rich will want a camera crew traipsing round their homes

' if your in a fkn wheelchair, this isn't the place for you'...

her words, in her story

• Wow
She'll literally try to sell any tit to her followers for a few quid in her pocket...no genuine recommendations 🙄

Vickeh thinks she's a 🌟 now cos she happened to be filmed cleaning Gemma & Gorks bogs on their Z list show🙄 Hollywood awaits guuuys🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Checking out her posts. She’s going to sell tickets for a master class in making a bed…

• Haha
but SHE IS on the hamster wheel cleaning folks toilets...

she thinks she's something because she nipped to Maderia and Portugal ( both cheap at this time of year)
Screenshot_20240423-135012.png

Screenshot_20240423-134846.png

• Haha