Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks to me like someone who could be in his 40's trying to make himself look younger but equally he could only be about 25 in reality because when they have that much filler and botox they all just look the same that being said men and cosmetic procedures full stop are massive ick .
He looks his age, I don’t see any evidence of cosmetic procedures. But Gemma does look younger than him, despite being a few years older. She’s got good genes and looks after herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHE CANNOT SING!
HER VOICE TORTURES ME EVERYTIME SHE HOSTS THE ‘TODDLER CLUB’.
SOMETIMES I HAVE THE THEME TUNE STUCK IN MY HEAD AT 3 IN THE MORNING AND I’M TRAUMATISED BY HER LACK OF MELODIC ABILITY.

really sorry had to get that off my chest
I’m sure her singing is a war crime in some jurisdictions.
No I can’t turn it off because my nieces and nephews all enjoy the teddy bears on that show.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks his age, I don’t see any evidence of cosmetic procedures. But Gemma does look younger than him, despite being a few years older. She’s got good genes and looks after herself.
You know we are talking about her stylist not Gorka yes?

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Gemma, but would happily have her figure

Maybe she dressed like a bloke cos that’s how Gorks like her, there’s been plenty rumours of him going both ways in the past so this might tick all the boxes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Gemma, but would happily have her figure

Maybe she dressed like a bloke cos that’s how Gorks like her, there’s been plenty rumours of him going both ways in the past so this might tick all the boxes 😂
I don’t get how wearing a suit means you’re dressing like a bloke?!

last time I looked I didn’t realise suits were just for men. Damn!! I best return mine to the shop then.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how wearing a suit means you’re dressing like a bloke?!

last time I looked I didn’t realise suits were just for men. Damn!! I best return mine to the shop then.
I don't think it's the suit as such it's probably the styling going on around it or lack of as mentioned on the previous page
Maybe a super slicked back long straight ponytail, no big flappy flower thing stuck on the lapel, ditch the tie. Just a clean tailored black suit, fresh skin but with a killer winged liner .

Reactions: 4
I don't think it's the suit as such it's probably the styling going on around it or lack of as mentioned on the previous page
Maybe a super slicked back long straight ponytail, no big flappy flower thing stuck on the lapel, ditch the tie. Just a clean tailored black suit, fresh skin but with a killer winged liner .
The wing eyeliner would be too harsh for her I think not everyone can pull it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.