Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they are not pushing her, she’s probably learned this is the best way to get positive attention and praise from her parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She had biscuits before the gym..was that her in the gym to burn them off, from learned behaviour.
---
Screenshot_20231119-193851.png
Screenshot_20231119-193854.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes because she's probably getting pushed from you both,

given the choice, I'm sure the girl would rather be in soft play.
View attachment 2581231
am I wrong to think this isn’t a good thing at her age? & idk why they think it’s something to brag about… not to mention she’s like this because it’s the only thing they bloody expose her to

Reactions: 17
I never weaned early as could not be bothered but my second woke up 3 times a night until she was 2 and a half! Once a night at 4 months is bloody amazing!

Reactions: 7
I never weaned early as could not be bothered but my second woke up 3 times a night until she was 2 and a half! Once a night at 4 months is bloody amazing!
My second woke up once a night for years. You can have ideas about how things will be, but children still are their own people with their own little foibles.

Reactions: 8
She’s hardly eaten any of the food John has made on packed lunch. Basically just pushed it round her plate. Definitely has an unhealthy attitude to food

Reactions: 20
She’s hardly eaten any of the food John has made on packed lunch. Basically just pushed it round her plate. Definitely has an unhealthy attitude to food
I noticed that and wondered if they had forgotten she was veggie or something. All she did was sip the water.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just turned the tele on and Cbeebies was still on from my son watching it before nursery, the bloody toddler club was on and Gemma was singing. My ears are still bleeding 🫣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she want to be a bloke..

why's she not is a sexy frock.

That suit makes her look butch

• Wow
  • Haha
Does she want to be a bloke..

why's she not is a sexy frock.

That suit makes her look butch
does nothing for her at all. Stupid big flower with the tie is too much.

she looks like what would happen if you put Tess and Vernon in a blender

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gemma and that ''stylist' explaining the bib and tie look ......

Sometimes you see something and no words are needed you just run to tattle 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it with her and suits, she works hard in the gym, you would think she would want to show her body off, in a classy way, in a long dress even.

I can't see little gorks finding her sexy in they suits.

Reactions: 3
I think this stylist clearly likes a woman in a suit vibe which works well on someone like Olivia Attwood but the tie and the flower combo plus the flowing hair is just too much stuff. Gemma is a gorgeous girl but this is not the look for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.