Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The good news is that Gemma is almost back to her pre pregnancy weight. Not that she's about weighing herself. Not at all. Weight doesn't matter. That's why she definitely didn't record her weight almost daily in a diary during pregnancy. Weight doesn't matter okay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He looks his age, I don’t see any evidence of cosmetic procedures. But Gemma does look younger than him, despite being a few years older. She’s got good genes and looks after herself.
You seriously think that his look is natural?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The good news is that Gemma is almost back to her pre pregnancy weight. Not that she's about weighing herself. Not at all. Weight doesn't matter. That's why she definitely didn't record her weight almost daily in a diary during pregnancy. Weight doesn't matter okay!
Absolutely! She’s so not bothered about what the scales say, she never has been but she knows that she’s 6lb off her pre pregnancy weight, knows that her weight fluctuates during her cycle, knows she was heavier in the picture she shared than she is now and also knew how much she weighed at every stage of pregnancy!

Reactions: 22
Gemma you doth protest too much. If you read what you’d written and weren’t self deluded you would see that you are in fact obsessed with weight

Reactions: 13
She is totally obsessed with weight. It’s practically all she ever talks about. She can claim it’s about being healthy but it’s really not!

Reactions: 14
I'm a bit confused; I think she looked great in that suit. Not quite sure why some people are saying she is 'broad shouldered' or overweight or whatever. I guess it you spend your days in an echo chamber you'll just automatically disagree and disregard opposing views. Which is fair enough, I suppose.
I'm not here to praise the woman, her other half (or indeed her stylist).
Just saying she looked good in that suit.

Good for her.
---
Also, you know, a stylist looking... well... styled is there job, no? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She is totally obsessed with weight. It’s practically all she ever talks about. She can claim it’s about being healthy but it’s really not!
Who isn’t obsessed with weight these days? She’s weight training for strength you can clearly see that.. I don’t see the problem she’s getting back to pre pregnancy weight not losing it as she has a problem or anything.. atleast She’s not shoving those teas in our faces that make you tit like some other hole influencers do!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her eyes look look big and amazing in these
Ff6Un0-WAAAkAqi.jpg_large.jpg
Gemma-Atkinson-1237120.jpeg

---
Looks like she has a moustache on the bottom pic lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Who isn’t obsessed with weight these days? She’s weight training for strength you can clearly see that.. I don’t see the problem she’s getting back to pre pregnancy weight not losing it as she has a problem or anything.. atleast She’s not shoving those teas in our faces that make you tit like some other hole influencers do!
But she tries to pretend she doesn’t care about weight. Loads of her posts are about not feeling pressure to return to pre-baby weight and then in the next breath starts talking about all the things she is doing to return to pre-baby weight. Like another poster has said, she claims she never weighs herself and then says that she is 6lbs off her goal weight. How would you know? Just pick a lane, either you care about weight, in which case fine or you don’t. If you don’t shut up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can categorically say I am not obsessed with weight one bit!! Ive always exercised / kept healthy but i couldnt give a tit what i weigh . I think what people are saying is Gemma makes out that 1. Shes not bothered about losing baby weight blah blah (fair enough). 2. Actually ,she is bothered and is focusing on getting back to pre baby weight (fair enough)- but this negates point 1.

Reactions: 13
I can categorically say I am not obsessed with weight one bit!! Ive always exercised / kept healthy but i couldnt give a tit what i weigh . I think what people are saying is Gemma makes out that 1. Shes not bothered about losing baby weight blah blah (fair enough). 2. Actually ,she is bothered and is focusing on getting back to pre baby weight (fair enough)- but this negates point 1.
So what if she does? I fluctuate a lot with my attitude and acceptance of my weight. I’m a 14/16 and struggle to lose weight since I broke my back. Some days I am fine, I haven’t put on very much weight but I also miss being thin.

Also childbirth and all the hormones kicking around can really affect how you feel as a person. Whether fat or thin, I never find it acceptable to comment on weight related issues. It can trigger people negatively.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.