Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without turning this into Mumsnet, I cannot believe she is weaning at 17 weeks. I started a bit early, I think my daughter was about 5 months and 1 week, and I do regret it, I think I rushed it. At the bare minimum they need to be able to sit upright and lose their tongue thrust and Tio looks far from ready.

Reactions: 12
I know that she's said not an AD in the story about the formula, but she's potentially broken ASA rules and government guidelines in her story by showing first stage baby formula.

It also might not be a paid Ad, but it is a promotion. She mentioned weaning and then straight after she mentions Kendamil do baby rice

For anyone new at reporting you can do it here

Show them the stories where she's talking about weaning as part of your evidence, as well as the story of her showing first stage milk

Reactions: 17
Has she deleted the one I posted earlier? Where she was feeding him saying she is starting on baby rice? I can’t seem to see it

I was just coming back to post the screen shot of that for anyone who needed it for ASA and she has!!
Here's the screen shot for the milk in case that goes
Glad I screenshot it and posted it now!!! Stupid cow bet she’s had loads of messages. She’ll post a story later saying how she DOESN’T CARE and she is NOT BOTHERED OKAY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a whole load of evidence about the dangers of early weaning including asthma, allergies, digestive problems and wait for it.....OBESITY. Does Gems know about the last one? That's the only one that will bother her.

Why does health and happiness only matter to her? She's an awful person.

Reactions: 17
I was just coming back to post the screen shot of that for anyone who needed it for ASA and she has!!
Here's the screen shot for the milk in case that goes

ETA the pic is on the page before this thankfully!
Who asks a random Instagrammer what formula they use 🤯 surely you make a decision for your own baby based on their needs and what works for them, unless you've got a specific need (like "my baby has colic, does anyone have any recommendations for formula that is less likely to irritate it") then why even ask? Unless of course she's sent it to herself just so she can tag the company in the hope she'll get a deal for follow on milk from them 🙄

Reactions: 15
Why do people share their own happy birthday posts? Why does somebody want to see someone else wishing you a happy birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do people share their own happy birthday posts? Why does somebody want to see someone else wishing you a happy birthday?
Absolutely pile of shite isn't it. Look at MEEEEE everyone.

Also, the share of her upcoming podcast talking about shaving your bits before sleeping with someone or they won't got back there or whatever it is she said. 🤢Isn't this just feeding into this toxic narrative that young women need to look a certain way for their partners to keep them?

Reactions: 32
Even Gemma’s cake has been at the CrossFit and looking slender. I’d be asking what is everyone else going to eat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I find bizarre is the way Gemma pushes her own heath so much on us - green smoothie, avocado, eggs, symprove blah blah - but doesn’t seem to give a tit about all the evidence around feeding.

Happy mum happy baby boring knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. She gave up BF to get back in the gym and now she's early weaning against medical evidence for her to get more sleep. All the matters is Gemma and nothing else

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes because she's probably getting pushed from you both,

given the choice, I'm sure the girl would rather be in soft play.
Screenshot_20231119-190539.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.