Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what if she does? I fluctuate a lot with my attitude and acceptance of my weight. I’m a 14/16 and struggle to lose weight since I broke my back. Some days I am fine, I haven’t put on very much weight but I also miss being thin.

Also childbirth and all the hormones kicking around can really affect how you feel as a person. Whether fat or thin, I never find it acceptable to comment on weight related issues. It can trigger people negatively.
this isn't about other people, it's about Gemma.

Reactions: 16
It's not very busy,

it started on Feb 2021 and only on page 20 of the first thread lol.
Well some morbid people would rather have fun waiting for people to die or get a sick satisfaction from seeing who looks poorly and likely to pass away and then adding them to a list those kind of threads get traction but rave threads don't tend to do so well which is a bit sad because if you like someone its nice to spread a bit of positivity about them in the right place with like minded people now and again.

Eta - not aimed at you @Telly Fanatic more a general comment on threads that are strangely popular v actual rave threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nul points
---
Feel like that was definitely aimed at us lot🥺 we’re not sick people, we don’t sit around waiting for people to die. We have normal lives and families etc.

There are people who pay money to be in death lists, what we’re doing isn’t hurting anyone. However the kind of threads on here where people come to post how manly someone is or how much weight they have/haven’t lost, could be incredibly damaging.

So rather than commenting on someone’s life and lifestyle, I’ll stick to guessing who’s gonna pop off next☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Well some morbid people would rather have fun waiting for people to die or get a sick satisfaction from seeing who looks poorly and likely to pass away and then adding them to a list those kind of threads get traction but rave threads don't tend to do so well which is a bit sad because if you like someone its nice to spread a bit of positivity about them in the right place with like minded people now and again.

Eta - not aimed at you @Telly Fanatic more a general comment on threads that are strangely popular v actual rave threads.
You’re derailing the thread, this is about Gemma not other more popular threads.. I think you should take this to the general discussion. Better still you could create a non rave thread for morbid ones you don’t like.. just an idea..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You’re derailing the thread, this is about Gemma not other more popular threads.. I think you should take this to the general discussion. Better still you could create a non rave thread for morbid ones you don’t like.. just an idea..
Thanks for the advice much appreciated and
obviously I do normally stay on topic, I'll leave the death pool thread posters to karma cba creating a thread lol
but I do see your point back to Gemma apologies all .......

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So what if she does? I fluctuate a lot with my attitude and acceptance of my weight. I’m a 14/16 and struggle to lose weight since I broke my back. Some days I am fine, I haven’t put on very much weight but I also miss being thin.

Also childbirth and all the hormones kicking around can really affect how you feel as a person. Whether fat or thin, I never find it acceptable to comment on weight related issues. It can trigger people negatively.
Nobody here is commenting on Gemma’s weight. Just the fact that she won’t shut up about it while also saying she doesn’t care about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gemma is an influencer and a hypocrite and that’s a dangerous combination. She’s also in the new mum market and spouting all this bs about not caring about her weight yet saying she’s 6lbs off her pre baby weight, THEN saying periods mess it all up anyway….🤯vulnerable new parents who follow her won’t know their arse from their elbow over her health journey. Whereas Gemma knows exactly where she’s heading and it’s all been planned meticulously for a long time. She has the money and contacts to make her vision a reality. The lil ole me schtick is tiresome.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Nul points
---
Feel like that was definitely aimed at us lot🥺 we’re not sick people, we don’t sit around waiting for people to die. We have normal lives and families etc.

There are people who pay money to be in death lists, what we’re doing isn’t hurting anyone. However the kind of threads on here where people come to post how manly someone is or how much weight they have/haven’t lost, could be incredibly damaging.

So rather than commenting on someone’s life and lifestyle, I’ll stick to guessing who’s gonna pop off next☺
Goodness
there's a lot to unpack in this reply not to sure what was meant by
'definitly aimed at us lot' who ?
I can honestly say it was not aimed at those who critique Gemma.

Anyway with regards to Gemma rumoured to be heading for a death pool watch list yes that did come about from speculation that she may have an unhealthy attitude towards her weight and food and a fixation on training that started I believe when she cut short BF in favour of starting her post natal training early it did lead many to think it could be signs of an underlying ED .

Reactions: 1
Nobody here is commenting on Gemma’s weight. Just the fact that she won’t shut up about it while also saying she doesn’t care about it.
This. She would rather spend 70% of her week in the gym & calorie counting than focusing on her children. Which is her choice to make, and also our choice to comment on. And also would rather encourage Mia to watch grown adults workout for hours on end each day than do some child focused activities in / out the house? I find it bizarre.
She isn’t watching a snippet here and there whilst mum cooks dinner, Gemma said she spends hours watching it and then asks to go into the gym after eating. That isn’t the normal behaviour of a 4/5? year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t even know why but I get irrationally annoyed when she refers to ‘evil Steve’ better strap in though as see she’ll be back training with him yippee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This just popped up. Raving about this toy/game and how much fat burning she did. And finishes it with no gym required… 🤔

surely she could’ve saved a fortune on all that fancy equipment just with this?

IMG_4409.jpeg
IMG_4410.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This. She would rather spend 70% of her week in the gym & calorie counting than focusing on her children. Which is her choice to make, and also our choice to comment on. And also would rather encourage Mia to watch grown adults workout for hours on end each day than do some child focused activities in / out the house? I find it bizarre.
She isn’t watching a snippet here and there whilst mum cooks dinner, Gemma said she spends hours watching it and then asks to go into the gym after eating. That isn’t the normal behaviour of a 4/5? year old.
I’ve got two young kids, don’t go to the gym, don’t download apps, I just watch what I eat to a point (ie, an apple not a kitkat, no midweek booze etc) then run around after them and working, it keeps the pounds off. But to have so much time to focus on food, weight etc, it’s an indicator of nothing better to do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.