Gemma Atkinson #3 Not a rave thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but wonder if she found her ‘stylist’ on Wish.com?

she always makes such a thing about her stylist bringing her outfits etc but then ends up looking like a butch bag of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't really follow them but checked out Gorkas insta and he shared a reel of his daughter watching Grease 2. Isn't she a bit young for that movie? Both have quite adult themes in some parts

My sister and i watched and loved Grease and Grease 2 when we were young, but we weren't THAT young

Reactions: 1
The suit actually looked better before they added the pretend shirt and tie….which just give bouncer vibes??
She never gets it right on the style front, hair and make up never looks as good as other celebs as well.

Reactions: 15
I think this would have been better.. with her hair up like this, and same make-up/earings.
4253195974207de7485946a768a04059.jpg

Reactions: 7
I think it would’ve been better without the big flower thing on her chest

Reactions: 3
I couldn't stand the smug cow when she was in Hollyoaks and I can't stand her now. She's even worse since becoming the perfect parent.

As for her girl being in the gym; it reminds me of my friends daughter. My friend and her partner are seriously health and fitness mad and have installed it in to their daughter from a very young age. Don't get me wrong I think it's great to encourage healthy eating and exercise in very small amounts when a child is very young but my friend and her partner taking to a whole different level of extreme. They are terrified of putting on any weight. Chocolate, sweets and crisps are the devil and have been banned in their household.
Their daughter is 15 now and she has a serious eating disorder.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don't really follow them but checked out Gorkas insta and he shared a reel of his daughter watching Grease 2. Isn't she a bit young for that movie? Both have quite adult themes in some parts

My sister and i watched and loved Grease and Grease 2 when we were young, but we weren't THAT young
at that age they won’t know what the adult parts are about,I didn’t with grease when I watched it. It was just a fun musical.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think we discussed the Grease thing on the last thread and we all pretty much said we'd watched it when very young and all the rude parts went way over our heads. 😂 It's all about the dancing and singing.

Reactions: 12
It looks a lot better on the photo she just posted on her grid tbh. I'd still lose the flappy black bit on the front though.

Reactions: 1
Would look better without the stupid flower, and if the trousers were tight and you could see her heels

Reactions: 2
Her stylist is not great. Most of her bulk is her shoulders/chest so sticking a massive flower on the jacket does the whole look no favours. The suit would have looked much better with a low cut vest or just the jacket.

Reactions: 9
It's very 90s. Hair up would be so much more edgy and I liked it before the shirt too. She's looked worse but I hope she doesn't pay him for his services as he's a terrible stylist.

Reactions: 6
So, trivagos greedy because he ate porridge, and she always puts the same fat emoji thing on posts...

She's going to end up making her kids feel guilty eating anything that's not a sunflower seed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure if her stylist has enough filler in his lips?
He looks to me like someone who could be in his 40's trying to make himself look younger but equally he could only be about 25 in reality because when they have that much filler and botox they all just look the same that being said men and cosmetic procedures full stop are massive ick .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.