Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also experienced a MC and the loss you feel is incomprehensible, so sending love to everyone in this thread who has been through the same as well as Gemma.

I wonder if she and Jake are still trying, and if they are, I hope she’s fully ready.

Reactions: 1
Sad that she's had a miscarriage but sadly not surprising that she & Jake were actively trying for a baby. Making it even more obvious that he was the original sperm donor, she's not even known him a year & yet is desperate to make him her new baby daddy.

Reactions: 8
Well I mean, people only get defensive about their threads when the content within it is a little bit too true even when it’s speculation 😅

Sad she suffered a loss, it does seem so soon into their relationship… do they now live together? Or is she moving in with him? Slow down… stop rushing everything. You are still so young and have your whole life. Don’t rush everything

Reactions: 5
She told Ru about the baby?! 😞 I’m all for having open conversations with children about grief and each to their own on when to announce but I do think telling children super early can be super confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m dead against her telling Ru? It’s not like she was 12 weeks along and had announced it and he doesn’t really need to know about it? I just find her and Jake really weird. Sympathise with the miscarriage but her weird parenting never fails to amuse

Reactions: 8
Avoiding her stories at the moment, the lack of trigger warnings and this essentially being her content for a while is starting to hit me a bit, similarly to how I had to unfollow Beth Sandland for doing the same thing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Avoiding her stories at the moment, the lack of trigger warnings and this essentially being her content for a while is starting to hit me a bit, similarly to how I had to unfollow Beth Sandland for doing the same thing
Sending you love. 🤍

• Heart
Where does Jake live? Because the fact they got pregnant together and aren’t living together / in a family unit really makes the sperm donor theory reek more

Reactions: 2
Yes Gemma, the whole school is wearing non-uniform and having a cake sale which is basically all for celebrating R’s birthday, not for the fundraiser that you said it’s for… who even says that?! 🤣 how about a simple “it’s nice that he got to wear non-uniform on his birthday” and then show that you’ve read the letter stating what “go green day” is rather than showing your ignorance 🙄 maybe I’m being petty 🤣

Reactions: 2
Is that her sons writing in her latest story?! He’s at school, that’s awful!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.