Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her sons writing in her latest story?! He’s at school, that’s awful!!
He’s only just started in reception. It’s not exceeding the age related expectation for this time in the year (not many will be) but it’s not the worst I’ve seen.

He’s the oldest in his school year and already 5. Also went to preschool and has a Mum at home full time who could be doing these things with him.

He’s the oldest in his school year and already 5. Also went to preschool and has a Mum at home full time who could be doing these things with him.
You’re entitled to your opinion of course. Just adding in mine as a teacher. I’m not denying she could do more with him, she definitely has her flaws but I’m not keen on slating her child, especially when he’s barely been at school 5 minutes. For me, calling his writing “awful” was a little below the belt but I respect your opinion

Reactions: 5
I find the school system quite confusing since I haven’t been there for many many years now. My newphew is 4 and started school in September, his handwriting from what I’ve seen is about similar to Ru’s, maybe a bit better but that could be because he’s been in nursery for years due to the fact both parents work full time jobs so the nursery could’ve started working on that with him earlier. I have a niece on my partners side who is the same age too, and hers is pretty good too but she was in the same situation, nursery from a young age due to parents working full time. I think child intelligence just varies from circumstance and how sociable they are.

If Ru is intellectually stunted for whatever reason, it’s most likely Gemma’s fault, kids learn from their surroundings and being around adults. Up until a year ago he only had Gemma, who also isn’t the brightest spark.

Reactions: 1
Ru's writing was lovely and sweet to read. They all develop differently and Ru might not be particularly interested in choosing to write at this stage.

Reactions: 2
I’d also bear in mind this is Gemmas first child so it’s hard to know wheat abilities they “should” be doing at the age, especially with your first. I thought Ru was doing pretty well. I really hate when this site picks on kids 😬

Ru's writing was lovely and sweet to read. They all develop differently and Ru might not be particularly interested in choosing to write at this stage.
exactly, I think Ru is a September baby yeah? So he’s only JUST turned 5, the majority of his classmates are still 4. But we won’t know how smart, average or below this child is until he’s much older, and he could turn out to be an A* all around kid

Would’ve been nice to include Jake in a photo 😂
This was my exact thought. It’s a perfect photo of she had conceived via a donor like she had previously tried. But this is just wrong, and confirms our suspicions that the plan was for him to be a donor all along...

Reactions: 6
Sorry… but they don’t even LIVE together?
Would’ve been nice to include Jake in a photo 😂
Sperm donor did his job. Congrats to her but it’s so soon!! And I repeat, they don’t even live together? You do not fully know someone until you live with them.

Reactions: 8
I wanted to say it gave me “Jake’s my sperm donor” vibes but I didn’t want anyone saying it was insensitive or anything 😂 I get that it’s a Ru is a big brother post but you could’ve included a photo with Jake.

They don’t live together and they barely see each other? So bizarre. Definitely sperm donor vibes. She’ll sack him off soon after baby is born cause he’s served his purpose now.

Reactions: 5
Her face in the photo with him and his kid gives me bad vibes - her expression says it all really. So forced and not genuine at all.

11 weeks along and huge?!
Not long ago went through a miscarriage?
Quick work after a miscarriage considering she was sore and painful etc .
I would NEVER wish badly upon anybody ,but is this really what Instagram people do these days?
I don't see any of it adding up

4 bed council house pending 🙄

Didn’t she say as well they live apart because he wants to be near his kids? What about this one? It’s all so weird

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.