Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hattixox

She was too obsessed about getting pregnant a month or so ago to have completely dropped the idea. This poor man will be used and spat out. Poor Ru in the middle of it all.

Reactions: 5

theBeeJ

Guys, a bit of a lurker…but I have some not very interesting tea ☕
My sister currently lives in York while at Uni and one of her friends went on a date with someone who looks very similar to Jake the other day. Does anyone know if he has a very similar looking brother?

• Wow
  • Haha

Hill1994

I totally agree with the artificial insemination thing. She is sooo young and has no trouble conceiving so why the rush? She barely makes time for her own son who still isn’t out of nappies 🧐
Also I agree I have no idea where she gets the money from. She’s not even that popular.
She is always negative and VERY opinionated, and if someone disagrees with her she has a horrible attitude.
her tweet about black our Tuesday infuriated me too!

bringginforme

Jeez I know, my eyes rolled so far back at this! Miss independent haha. Maybe Jakey already has her up the duff, so she couldn't possibly carry that massive, big, heavy mirror up the stairs. God give me strength I can't believe how desperate and pathetic this woman is.
Or is a it subtle hint at ‘IM PrEgNaNT!!!’ ;)

She bores me to tears!

• Haha

Justbeingn053y

I think she thinks everything will fall at her feet, some people would be grateful to be able to conceive one child let alone two. Genuinely feel sorry for ru because if/when the new baby comes she’s going to be focused on that child. It will hit hard for him because she’s always obsessed over him and I think he will feel a sense of neglect when her relationship shifts to the new child. Hopefully she lets the poor lad see his dad so they can have a close relationship.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
He’s the oldest in his school year and already 5. Also went to preschool and has a Mum at home full time who could be doing these things with him.
You’re entitled to your opinion of course. Just adding in mine as a teacher. I’m not denying she could do more with him, she definitely has her flaws but I’m not keen on slating her child, especially when he’s barely been at school 5 minutes. For me, calling his writing “awful” was a little below the belt but I respect your opinion

xits_jjx

VIP Member
They don’t live together and they barely see each other? So bizarre. Definitely sperm donor vibes. She’ll sack him off soon after baby is born cause he’s served his purpose now.

Burrito88

VIP Member
Just seen her story about coming off the pill she’s been on... she can’t have been on it that long given she only stopped trying for a baby in November?
I feel like she’s about to have an “accident” and get pregnant 🙄
Just realised she’s blocked me. I haven’t commented, only viewed her stories. What a weirdo.

Lht30

Chatty Member
When she lived back at her parents I felt for her as raising a child by yourself while living under someone else’s roof is utterly crap.

But I honestly don’t get what this fascination is with having another baby & this sperm donor from an app makes me feel really queasy. Ultimately she has absolutely no idea what she is inseminating herself with, whether it be STD’s or even thinking ahead to the quality of the sperm/are their any genetic problems/predispositions . It just isn’t worth it, there are reasons why this industry is regulated & she is just ignoring the possible risks. She is still so young and so much can change.

I’ve got a feeling she wants another kid to continue this lifestyle of not working properly and lazing about

now ru is getting bigger and all 👀

ive been waiting on a thread for her too!

how can you say you think your craving for pot noodles is a possible pregnancy craving after possibly being pregnant for 1 week?😂

Jtk13

Advertising her non essential journey to super Jake's house to play with "the kids". Come on Gemma, theres a pandemic going on!!!

Lexie86

She never is happy but it's clearly always for the gram. She openly admits she's only have decorated his room anyway. So she decorated it jist enough that she could get nice pictures. She'll do want she likes no matter if th said he wanted to keep the room as is. As far as in aware the kid doesnt even sleep in there.

Looks like she's given up on baby 2 for now.

ashreed88

Actually I did message her a while ago offering advice on something and because it wasn’t what she wanted to hear she blocked me. ☺

Ru is already on the back burner... it’s just selfish. All to plan for a new child with Sid the sloth. He’s flavour of the month currently.. I do seriously think she’s mental... what kind of mother can justify this behaviour? Also maybe she should stop updating so much on her life- would maybe help if she doesn’t want others to comment on her lifestyle choices. She strikes me as a complete narcissist. “Do as I say not as I do” kinda feels. She needs to understand that her actions will long term effect her child. My ex partner was one and I can see the signs really easily. Also the fact she replies to any sort of “criticism” with anger is worrying. Can’t wait for the pregnancy announcement 🤩
Can’t wait for the breakup / Jake-shaming / I hate men / I am a mere victim updates! What does everyone give it? 6 months?

Ru is already on the back burner... it’s just selfish. All to plan for a new child with Sid the sloth. He’s flavour of the month currently.. I do seriously think she’s mental... what kind of mother can justify this behaviour? Also maybe she should stop updating so much on her life- would maybe help if she doesn’t want others to comment on her lifestyle choices. She strikes me as a complete narcissist. “Do as I say not as I do” kinda feels. She needs to understand that her actions will long term effect her child. My ex partner was one and I can see the signs really easily. Also the fact she replies to any sort of “criticism” with anger is worrying. Can’t wait for the pregnancy announcement 🤩
Also - I think I missed what seemed to be a very quick chapter, but what happened to her £4K sperm donor plan? Did she use up all her goes and now has to rely on actual connection to get her dose?

Sad she suffered a loss, it does seem so soon into their relationship… do they now live together? Or is she moving in with him? Slow down… stop rushing everything. You are still so young and have your whole life. Don’t rush everything