Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jtk13

Did she not say she was looking forward to having a family unit or did I imagine that. Proper bunny boiler vibes. I thought the same thing for Ru's dad. I know my ex would be fuming if he saw me playing happy family with a stranger while simultaneously stopping him from seeing our son because of 'covid'

Did someone in here know the dad, is he a decent guy?
And i remember her saying Ru doesnt sleep at his dads yet "coz she's just not ready" after 4 years! But she's ready to have a stranger tuck him into bed after just a few weeks!?!

Reactions: 6

Jtk13

Won’t send him to nursery for fears of COVID (not saying they’re unjustified, I think the schools should be shut, as a teacher) but will take him to non-essential shops. 🙄
And will invite strangers into her bed and his kids around hers. 🤥

Hattixox

She has far too much stuff in her small house. The new lamp she's bought just makes the situation all that much worse. Its like if she see even a miniscule of space she has to put something in it
Its a sign of not being content or happy in life, needing to fill her self up/her house with “stuff” and material things. She’s empty. It’s also why she’s constantly changing things..repainting walls ect. Ru will no doubt pick up these habits of dissatisfaction with almost everything. He surely can’t be very settled or comfortable in that house with it always changing. Kids need familiarity. Poor thing.

Jtk13

SHE is the idiot and SHE needs to read the rules herself! She sees her parents AND her boyfriend. Said boyfriend also has contact with his baby mama/s. Said baby mama/s will no doubt have a bubble and so on. It doesnt count Gemma, you're breaking the rules! Just admit it!

Lasuzie98

Yeah I've seen she's been a little umming and ahhing over some of the questions she was asked. Said she wasn't looking and it was unexpected but she met him on tinder? Oops, accidentally downloaded a dating app and accidentally started swiping.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Yeah. Jake’s ex sounds sensible since she’s not letting her meet the kids yet, since obviously that’s who’s put their foot down, as Jake was so keen on meeting Ru.

Also, Tinder, really? Says it all. Normally wouldn’t judge but since it’s Miss Independent...

Reactions: 5

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Makes any excuse to moan about her child’s nursery and covid because he has asthma but introduces him to a total stranger no bother!!!!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Frankly I think it’s pathetic she’s counting the months with Jake. “Happy 8 months” fuck awf it’s hardly a milestone love

Also her thread is slow moving. The last posts on the previous page dated back to the 20th and it’s now the 28th so it’s not as though we’re having a gossip every second of every day about miss entitlement

Last edited:
What I don’t get with her doing up her house is that it isn’t hers, at some point she’s going to move either being another housing association house or a rented property (because she’ll never be able to buy unless she moves in with Jake and he’s got buying rights) she needs to make sure EVERY change she’s made to that house is removed, everything, the work tops will need to be back to how they were when she first moved in. I get making it her ‘home’ but she’ll have her work cut out for her when and if she moves.

Lexie86

SHE is the idiot and SHE needs to read the rules herself! She sees her parents AND her boyfriend. Said boyfriend also has contact with his baby mama/s. Said baby mama/s will no doubt have a bubble and so on. It doesnt count Gemma, you're breaking the rules! Just admit it!

This like so so much. She's so bloody rude I'm not sure why anyone would follow her. A bubble is her and 1 other bloody household, not Jake, her parents, jakes exs, whoever the ex is seeing and so on and so forth. Also the Ru gets sent to nursery mixing with other kids so she can get a break from him or to shag jakey. I don't know how bloody hard it is to understand the rules.

It's her rude and self righteous attitude of I'm right and your wrong that pisses me off the most. Gemma love learn to read and you'll realise your wrong and the only idiot here. If your going to bend the rules to suit yourself then don't bloomin brag about it all over social media.

dahliaqueen

I think she’s massively stuck in a bubble where she is the centre of the world and thinks the world owes her something. You’re right she is soooo opinionated to the point where she will argue with you even though everyone is entitled to a different opinion! The constant need to redecorate reminds me of Gabby Lindley who paints her rooms different colours every week 🤣 has anyone followed her long enough to remember the drama about her driving whilst filming and her saying she wasn’t driving? I vaguely remember something to do with a seatbelt too. She was kicking off on Twitter about it massively at the time!!
Oh I remember this, she was going crazy about it!

I also remember her coming on talking stories in her old place I think going off on one cause a woman across the street had came knocking at the door to ask if her son was ok cause he was always at the window! (I think she was concerned thinking maybe something had happened to her & that’s why he was at the window) She was furious! She went on to “explain herself” by saying she made that room a “safe” room for her son who must have been 18m-2years at the time and just left him alone in there so she could work! Like as if that’s a normal, acceptable thing to do?! She was raging at the woman saying does she know I’m a single parent, I have to work blah blah blah - I thought she was crazy!

Lexie86

Maybe Jake is as much as idiot as her and they deserve each other.

As she can't get her mirror upstairs herself. She'll need her man to do that, how the hell did this woman ever cope being single. Absolute desperado!!

Lasuzie98

Did she not say she was looking forward to having a family unit or did I imagine that. Proper bunny boiler vibes. I thought the same thing for Ru's dad. I know my ex would be fuming if he saw me playing happy family with a stranger while simultaneously stopping him from seeing our son because of 'covid'

Did someone in here know the dad, is he a decent guy?

xits_jjx

VIP Member
It’s just weird to me. The way she talks as well is like Rue hasn’t got a dad at all until Jake the most Amazing Person To Ever Exist came along. He did and still does have a dad.

screams of disrespect.

Lexie86

Hahahaha the poor sod he should look into the fact this woman was injecting some strangers sperm up her vag not to long ago and make a break for it fast. If he doesn't he may find himself baby daddy no2 soon.

Yeah is miss I hate men and am sooo happy being single going to tell us where and how she managed to meet a man during a pandemic when she hasn't been letting her child see his father you know because of covid.

Theres 1 of 2 things going on here- I was right and all the 'I hate men stuff' was absolute bs and she was just jealous of everyone being coupled up when she was single or she's playing the long game and looking for a sperm donor.

It's shocking she has let this man meet her soon already after what can only be a few weeks of being together. My friend was a single mother and when she met her new partner it was months before she let him meet her daughter as she wanted to be absolutly sure the new guy was completely dedicated. Thankfully he was and they're married now and have recently added a daughter to the family.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Can’t believe she wants to buy garden furniture but she was being stingy over Ru needing school shoes. Surely she must be buying everything on credit