Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jtk13

What's with the picture of Ru on Super Jake's shoulders?? Imagine his ex wife seeing this. She's at home doing christmassy things with their kids and he's playing daddy to a boy he's met a handful of times. I'd be gutted seeing that

Reactions: 5

disneys

VIP Member
Not many other influencers your size have nearly 50 pages about them , says more about you than us I think Jemma 😚

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I think they broke up and got back together. If you have a body through her liked tweets there was lots about overthinking, being better when you ‘just do you’ etc. All very textbook bitter break up tweets. Then now she’s back to liking posts about being all about one person. How embarrassing.

Justbeingn053y

This woman has been out more times this week then I have in months. Is there not a global pandemic on, has it finished and did I miss the memo. Essential trips for some zoflora and cillit bang I think not.
Ru’s been to nursery more in these past few weeks when the virus as been at its highest than he ever has before🤧must like her alone time with jakey

clueless

Chatty Member
Ohh I'm happy to discover a thread about this girl! What a moan and a bore, she tries so hard to have a Pinterest-style life, and those boring identical selfie poses... it's the same facial expression every time. How she gets all these paid partnerships and ads I have no idea. I had to unfollow her. She actually followed and unfollowed me too a while ago- so she plays that old game too!

Does anyone recall how she was giving off about not being able to start her treatment because of the virus? She said something about her age and time... she's mid twenties for crying out loud!!!! Hardly a race against the clock like she was making out.

I never seen anything she said about Ru's father, but I've always wondered about that.

Ru's going to be a spoiled brat, if he isn't already... he seems to rule the roost. Running around at all hours, sleeping in the same bed as his mum, and he seems really behind in his development... he's nearly four and is still in nappies 😲 and doesn't she still give him a dummy?? I know all youngsters develop at different rates, but I think a lot of this is down to the parenting.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
But she moans about him being at nursery with other kids. Omg, this girl forgets her own lies
I hope her and J have permission from his children’s mother to do this. I wouldn’t want it happening if it were my children!

Faye89

Yup plus her Twitter

Can’t cope with all the Jake praising though. She was meant to be super single mum, and now he’s got the magic touch cause he managed to get Ru to sleep in his own bed for a change?
Poor child probably fell straight to sleep as he was freaked out/hasn’t for a clue what’s going on.

isn’t he used to falling asleep on the couch because she is usually too lazy to put him to bed?

If a stranger was putting me to bed I would be freaked out at 4

disneys

VIP Member
similar to Gabriella Lindley , I think people who are deeply unhappy are constantly the ones changing up their house .. it gives them purpose for half a day and they think it will fix everything only to change it again in a few weeks when they realise they’re still sad and lonely

She doesn’t have friends , doesn’t have a job or any colleagues to talk to .. she literally has new bf and her kid .. no wonder she’s so sad , she’s very alone

Her inbox is always open for people to send her messages if they are ttc like she is as well? I beg to differ. She replied to me when I told her I was struggling to conceive with my partner and said it doesn’t matter how you’re going about it that if it fails each month it’s disappointing. She was full of the yes I hope we both get lucky soon. Well I did and am currently almost 10 weeks pregnant so when I found out I sent her a message saying to hang on in there and hope she gets lucky too as I’ve just had a positive result. Jealous bitch couldn’t even say congratulations.she read the message and ignored me. I unfollowed after that! Spoilt entitled cow!
Well firstly congratulations! That girl is just a utter jealous bitch though. So don't let her make you feel any other way. You don't need a little shitty response from her anyway.

How desperate must you be to go get some random guys sperm through a bloody app! Like that's fucking weird. Wouldn't it be funny if she is like a brand ambassador for the app or something. Do you think her parents are on board too? As I'm sure she will need them for baby sitting, odd handout when there's no time for sponsored content!

The whole baby sperms aside she is so bloody horrible and someone mentioned when you get on her bad side you're pretty much buggered. I feel that's why she has such a shitty relationship with her BD and has no friends. She strikes me a girl who sees herself as perfect and its everyone else who has a problem.

Like every blogger drama she's involved in she loves to makes a point of getting everyone else's opinion on what she should do, so they can blow up her arse and tell her she is amazing. The girl is fake af, entitled, spoilt and lives her life for the perfect gram square. It's sad really.

bringginforme

It’s all a bit full on isn’t it? My family is blended and I didn’t meet my partners kids until we both felt we knew each other enough. She can’t seriously think she knows Jake as well as she thinks she does after such a short time. Poor Ru having to live with her being the way she is, I can’t imagine putting my partners kids to bed and cuddling them after meeting them only a handful of times!!! Why doesn’t she care about his boundaries?

Hattixox

Sickest part is she would keep him off nursery for her own selfish reasons if she was still single but because she’s seeing a new bloke she will happily send him (vulnerable and all as she claims) What a self-serving, fickle mother. How switchy can you get? He won’t know whether he is coming or going in the future. As someone else suggested the other day- I think she’s got a personality disorder too. Narcissism is evident that’s for sure! Poor little boy!

I'm not sure. The kids could still pass it on to staff or family members so I have no idea. I honestly cant believe she even posted that, she must think we've forgotten the massive fuss she made about how inadequate his school was at social distancing etc 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Haha! She was having a meltdown about the younger children using the same entrance as the older ones at one point!? Fickle cow!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
What annoys me about influencers is that they tell you to mind your own business, not worry about what they’re doing, to fuck off and stop talking about them, but they post all their lives online and every move they make gets posted on stories or grids. How about if you don’t want people gossiping about you and how you’re breaking lockdown rules to fuck someone, don’t post about it at all? Get a real job and do something beneficial to the world instead of sitting on your arse complaining because people are calling you out on your law breaking and hypocrisy.

Lexie86

Its a sign of not being content or happy in life, needing to fill her self up/her house with “stuff” and material things. She’s empty. It’s also why she’s constantly changing things..repainting walls ect. Ru will no doubt pick up these habits of dissatisfaction with almost everything. He surely can’t be very settled or comfortable in that house with it always changing. Kids need familiarity. Poor thing.
Exactly this! How many times is she going to paint this kids room, hes a child he doesnt care. All he needs is a nicely decotated space that isnt cluttered that he can relax, sleep and play in. He doesn't need the room decor changing every 2 seconds because he has an unhinged mother who isn't happy with her life and is just never satisfied. How long do we think the new Gray colour will last.

Jtk13

Ohhh how sweet, Jakey "won't let her" carry a mirror upstairs by herself. Wtf happened to the miss independent don't need no man act?? Tell him to fuck off and carry it upstairs yourself! Wonder what she would have done if Jake wasnt on the scene?