Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her son and boyfriend playing family. I was a child who had their parents date piles of people and it messed me up. Poor Ru is going to be confused. But I have a feeling she’s trying to get pregnant to whoever this lad is. Another baby basically means her staying on universal credit and not having to get up and get a job. Hence why she is desperate to have baby number two since Ru is getting bigger.

Just came here to say this. I've tried to avoid tattling just as I work on my own MH but this wound me up so I'm back 😅. And now she's ruined it and changed it for a new one? It was only a few months ago wasn't it? And how can she have a mortgage if she doesn't work? She's in housing associations but has enough money for insemination and spending £98 on a tin of paint. She frustrates me, even if she wasn't an 'influencer' I can't see the content need to decorate all the pxssing time.
£98? Christ almighty.

Also she copies Kate Lavie like no tomorrow. I think she was her biggest influence.

View attachment 516229
Stayed in my mums ‘garden’ ok thennnnnnnn 🤥
notice shes only happy now that a blokes in her life 😂

Reactions: 3
I know, her Insta stories have the potential to be sweet if he'd been her boyfriend for more than a couple of months but it's really stupid to introduce a bloke to your child this early on. Ru obviously likes him & if their relationship goes tits up then he's gonna be sad when Jake is no longer there. Plus if Jake does get her pregnant, their child will be short AF!

Reactions: 4
Her tweet calling them a family really is something. No, flower, you’ve been dating for a couple of months. Imagine how his ex and Ru’s father feels seeing that. She’s insufferable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Poor Reuben’s bedroom.... the blue safe/trunk which is now his “side table” just looks ridiculous. He can barely get up the stairs and into bed with all her clutter. Just not child proof. It’s all for aesthetic! He’s going to have so many issues when he’s older with his nutty mother changing everything in sight every 2 days! He will think inconsistency is the norm. It’s not stable for a child. Has she heard of home comforts? Where is his “safe space” when he gets home from nursery? I don’t think there is one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her tweet calling them a family really is something. No, flower, you’ve been dating for a couple of months. Imagine how his ex and Ru’s father feels seeing that. She’s insufferable.
she probably wants to erase Ru’s dad, he didn’t give her the happy family she wanted and now she’s got it with Jake who has only been about for a few months.

its insulting for his dad

On Twitter she’s mentioned how they’re spending time “as a 5” and I just feel so bad for Jake’s children’s mum. I’m all for her being accepting of his children and being nice but she seems to be muscling in a bit too much imo.

Reactions: 1
It’s all a bit full on isn’t it? My family is blended and I didn’t meet my partners kids until we both felt we knew each other enough. She can’t seriously think she knows Jake as well as she thinks she does after such a short time. Poor Ru having to live with her being the way she is, I can’t imagine putting my partners kids to bed and cuddling them after meeting them only a handful of times!!! Why doesn’t she care about his boundaries?

Reactions: 5
Wish I had £90 to throw on a “temporary” tabletop 🙄 read the room Gemma, lots of people are struggling financially and here she is with her single use tabletops 🙄

She’s so far detached from reality she has no idea about how her follows may view her content as braggy and ‘oooo look at me’. Constant Jake bombardment is boring too, yawn 🥱

Reactions: 4
It’s all a bit full on isn’t it? My family is blended and I didn’t meet my partners kids until we both felt we knew each other enough. She can’t seriously think she knows Jake as well as she thinks she does after such a short time. Poor Ru having to live with her being the way she is, I can’t imagine putting my partners kids to bed and cuddling them after meeting them only a handful of times!!! Why doesn’t she care about his boundaries?
she is unable to sustain relationships , hence why she has no friends .... she’s loved up now but soon enough this will crash and burn

Wish I had £90 to throw on a “temporary” tabletop 🙄 read the room Gemma, lots of people are struggling financially and here she is with her single use tabletops 🙄
I’ve noticed on her Twitter no ones commenting on her posts, I am sure single person house holds can only be a support bubble, not single person with 3 kids in tow, I mean it all changes soon anyway but I am 100% convinced she’s broken the rule since shagging him back in December

On Twitter she’s mentioned how they’re spending time “as a 5” and I just feel so bad for Jake’s children’s mum. I’m all for her being accepting of his children and being nice but she seems to be muscling in a bit too much imo.
She’s literally the embodiment of the worst woman you could have as your Ex’s new partner and playing “step mother” to your kids! I wouldn’t let this happen so quickly or at all if I was the mother of his kids! Gemma is a fruit loop as we all know!

I’ve noticed on her Twitter no ones commenting on her posts, I am sure single person house holds can only be a support bubble, not single person with 3 kids in tow, I mean it all changes soon anyway but I am 100% convinced she’s broken the rule since shagging him back in December
She 100% has, you can’t pick and choose who you’re bubbled up with. I’ve struggled with my daughter this whole pandemic and they introduced support bubbles a month after she turned one so we weren’t eligible 🙄 so it’s been very jarring for me to see her behaving the way she has

She’s literally the embodiment of the worst woman you could have as your Ex’s new partner and playing “step mother” to your kids! I wouldn’t let this happen so quickly or at all if I was the mother of his kids! Gemma is a fruit loop as we all know!
Absolutely. I have to say I’m putting some blame on jake though, he shouldn’t be enabling her

Absolutely. I have to say I’m putting some blame on jake though, he shouldn’t be enabling her
men thing with their dicks Though, he doesn’t care if either of them cared they wouldn’t have slept together on the first meeting with Ru in the house.

Reactions: 2
men thing with their dicks Though, he doesn’t care if either of them cared they wouldn’t have slept together on the first meeting with Ru in the house.
imo surviving the first 6 months of dating is a good sign it will last for a while. Within those 6 months I would not introduce my children to a man that I barely know anything about. There are plenty of times she could’ve met him without ru being there. It is confusing to a kid when there’s people coming in and out of their lives. People are different and I wouldn’t ever shame someone else’s parenting, but with a child that young, it’s a dangerous game.

imagine the day she moves out of the house and the housing association see how much money she has thrown at the place despite being someone that apparently cannot rent a flat and needs the support of the goverment🙄

Reactions: 8
imagine the day she moves out of the house and the housing association see how much money she has thrown at the place despite being someone that apparently cannot rent a flat and needs the support of the goverment🙄
And trying to repaint those black doors!?

Just me or does Jake look uncomfortable as f**k reading a bedtime story to Ru

How she got that house i will never know.
Your only considered for housing in your own area and York is not where shes from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.