Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence why she redecorates her fraudulent housing association house every week.

Reactions: 3
No mention of Jake in weeks 👀

Ooh didn’t see, did she delete it? She went from one extreme to another. Good for her if she’s finally keeping them private though

Last edited:
Why is she celebrating it’s nearly the weekend? Does she actually ever do anything that remotely involves working a proper job? Every day is a weekend to this gal.....

Reactions: 2
Course she has, her family have been looking after Reuben when she's been bleeping Jake!

• Wow
My friends partner does YouTube and has 600k+ followers he can sometimes get up to a million views and has sponsorships with so good companies. He tries for a mortgage and couldn’t get one because his income was not stable nor reliable. Unless she is caiming some form of benefit, she doesn’t really stand a chance. The only reason most youtubers or influencers manage to get mortgages is because they have a ‘business’.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My friends partner does YouTube and has 600k+ followers he can sometimes get up to a million views and has sponsorships with so good companies. He tries for a mortgage and couldn’t get one because his income was not stable nor reliable. Unless she is caiming some form of benefit, she doesn’t really stand a chance. The only reason most youtubers or influencers manage to get mortgages is because they have a ‘business’.
Most of them save up to pay for it in full, it’s extremely unlikely she’ll get a mortgage on her income, she’ll need to make at least £30,000 a year to be accepted (from experience) and I doubt her monthly income is consistent.

Most of them save up to pay for it in full, it’s extremely unlikely she’ll get a mortgage on her income, she’ll need to make at least £30,000 a year to be accepted (from experience) and I doubt her monthly income is consistent.
yes, exactly! If she miraculously manages to get one, I want to know her mortgage adviser since it’s extremely unlikely with her situation!

Obviously the rule of six doesn't apply to her seeing her Instagram story.. I spotted seven people in the garden not including her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Obviously the rule of six doesn't apply to her seeing her Instagram story.. I spotted seven people in the garden not including her 🙄
Doesn’t she have about 20 siblings though ? It’s rule of 6 or 2 households so she might be ok this time

Doesn’t she have about 20 siblings though ? It’s rule of 6 or 2 households so she might be ok this time
her and Jake don’t share a household and neither does Jake and his kids. All the siblings live their own separate lives and don’t all share a household.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.