Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she just took our feedback and won’t annoy us talking about him every 10 seconds

If they have split I really feel for poor Reuben. Who's going to get him to sleep and carry him around in his shoulders now???

Reactions: 2
If they have split I really feel for poor Reuben. Who's going to get him to sleep and carry him around in his shoulders now???
And how confusing for him. Chucked out of mummy’s bed for her new man, introduced to jake’s children and basically having him be in the step-dad role to then nothing.

God how textbook! Of course she supports the narcissist Meghan Markle.... she probably sees a lot of herself in her unhinged traits. Anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence can see through the pair of them or anyone displaying similar behaviour! I say this as a survivor of Narcissist abuse!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I have to disagree with you on this. Meghan AND Harry were bullied out of the royals by the press. If you watch the interview I think you’d have a different outlook on her as it was Harry that made the decision to move to protect his own family. The racism that she had to endure from the public and the family was disgusting!
agreed.

can’t see how any of this is relevant to Gemma though. Moving on...

Reactions: 4
She
God how textbook! Of course she supports the narcissist Meghan Markle.... she probably sees a lot of herself in her unhinged traits. Anyone with an ounce of emotional intelligence can see through the pair of them or anyone displaying similar behaviour! I say this as a survivor of Narcissist abuse!
She can relate, and if her and super Jake are still together then she will 'do a Meghan' and have him alienate his whole family for her

She

She can relate, and if her and super Jake are still together then she will 'do a Meghan' and have him alienate his whole family for her
She absolutly seems the type to do something just like that. There was a subtle Jake mention in her stories the other day when talking about chairs. Maybe he's asked her to lay off talking about him online all the time or shes realised how desperate she was sounding.

She absolutly seems the type to do something just like that. There was a subtle Jake mention in her stories the other day when talking about chairs. Maybe he's asked her to lay off talking about him online all the time or shes realised how desperate she was sounding.
Or was reading here and thought "sh*t, havent mentioned Jake in a few days"

Or was reading here and thought "sh*t, havent mentioned Jake in a few days"
True true. I knew we had to habe a Jake reference. If there'd been none then they were definitely over. Shame I had the popcorn ready!

Reactions: 1
I think they broke up and got back together. If you have a body through her liked tweets there was lots about overthinking, being better when you ‘just do you’ etc. All very textbook bitter break up tweets. Then now she’s back to liking posts about being all about one person. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
I think they broke up and got back together. If you have a body through her liked tweets there was lots about overthinking, being better when you ‘just do you’ etc. All very textbook bitter break up tweets. Then now she’s back to liking posts about being all about one person. How embarrassing.
Literally teenage behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.