Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children are in the rule of six, it’s in the gov website, I think it’s been done that way to stop large groups meeting up... Obvs the rules don’t apply for her

Reactions: 2
her and Jake don’t share a household and neither does Jake and his kids. All the siblings live their own separate lives and don’t all share a household.
Ah ok thanks for explaining , sorry I don’t know that much about her !

Well she's probably got money saved up from future AI that she won't need now she's with Jakey. It's only a matter of time.

If it's not the bank of Mum and Dad I'm sure she has good chunk saved up with all the ADs.

But if she does have a deposit, but on some kind of benefits how the hell does she qualify for a mortgage?

Reactions: 1
Her walls and/or furnishings must be inches thick with all those paint layers

Eh am I wrong or didn’t she get gifted that table not long ago?...and now she’s completely changing it?? Hardly good advertising for the company. And if she didn’t like it why take it?

Reactions: 3
Eh am I wrong or didn’t she get gifted that table not long ago?...and now she’s completely changing it?? Hardly good advertising for the company. And if she didn’t like it why take it?
my thoughts exactly

Poor Jake. I bet all he wants to do is go over and relax with her after work, and she’s constantly got him doing her DIY. He doesn’t even live there! It’s of no benefit to him!

Jake isn’t her boyfriend, he’s her handy man and glorified dildo!

Poor Jake. I bet all he wants to do is go over and relax with her after work, and she’s constantly got him doing her DIY. He doesn’t even live there! It’s of no benefit to him!

Jake isn’t her boyfriend, he’s her handy man and glorified dildo!
I wonder what his job actually is

According to his LinkedIn, he is an internal sales coordinator for a transportation manufacturing company in Bradford.

Just came here to say this. I've tried to avoid tattling just as I work on my own MH but this wound me up so I'm back 😅. And now she's ruined it and changed it for a new one? It was only a few months ago wasn't it? And how can she have a mortgage if she doesn't work? She's in housing associations but has enough money for insemination and spending £98 on a tin of paint. She frustrates me, even if she wasn't an 'influencer' I can't see the content need to decorate all the pxssing time.

• Wow
She is on her third dining table since November. What a bizarre individual.

why did she accept the gifted table then sabotage it? She could have gifted it on or declined in the first place

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Actually can’t believe she ruined that perfectly good table! The new top looks cheap compared to the other one. Who was the company that gifted it?...I would be raging!

Reactions: 1
I commented on the Instagram page of the company that gifted her that table to say how disgusting I thought it was that they gifted it to her and she’s ruined it already. They deleted the comment. Imagine being given a table like that and ruining it. She’s the most ungrateful hag I’ve ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.