Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fall out will be entertaining though, hopefully there won’t be another child in the mix.

a couple of people on here have suggested that Gemma is using him because she’s always preaching about being an independent woman who hates Men. But I honestly think that’s a defensive front to mask her own insecurities. She’s one of those girls who wants to appear a certain way, have certain things. But they don’t naturally come to her. Shes average, always has been always will be. Average looks, average life, easy to forget. She’s not got any friends to speak of and she is probably often overlooked by men. Not because of how she looks but because she has this terrible, entitled, confrontational attitude that will put anyone off. I expect she’s always dialled it up when a guys around as so she doesn’t get rejected...text book.

I actually think she’s fallen head over heels for this guy because she’s so desperate, clearly very needy. All judgment out the window with regard to protecting Ru.

She’s a walking melting pot of personality disorders (a lot of therapy hours) and when this goes pair shaped, which it will, she’ll have an absolute tantrum. I’m yet to see her handle any criticism or stress in her life maturely and rationally. The fact she’s already posting about him on social like an immature school girl who’s never been in love before, suggests her reaction to a breakup will follow suit.

*buys popcorn*

Reactions: 13
I think the fall out will be entertaining though, hopefully there won’t be another child in the mix.

a couple of people on here have suggested that Gemma is using him because she’s always preaching about being an independent woman who hates Men. But I honestly think that’s a defensive front to mask her own insecurities. She’s one of those girls who wants to appear a certain way, have certain things. But they don’t naturally come to her. Shes average, always has been always will be. Average looks, average life, easy to forget. She’s not got any friends to speak of and she is probably often overlooked by men. Not because of how she looks but because she has this terrible, entitled, confrontational attitude that will put anyone off. I expect she’s always dialled it up when a guys around as so she doesn’t get rejected...text book.

I actually think she’s fallen head over heels for this guy because she’s so desperate, clearly very needy. All judgment out the window with regard to protecting Ru.

She’s a walking melting pot of personality disorders (a lot of therapy hours) and when this goes pair shaped, which it will, she’ll have an absolute tantrum. I’m yet to see her handle any criticism or stress in her life maturely and rationally. The fact she’s already posting about him on social like an immature school girl who’s never been in love before, suggests her reaction to a breakup will follow suit.

*buys popcorn*
You have just hit the nail right on the head!! 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
I don't get this woman at all. The whole man hating was clearly a lie and i agree with the post saying it was basically to cover her own insecurities over her very simple life. I just don't understand why any guy would look at her Instagram about inserting strangers sperm into her a mere 2 months ago, see how desperate she was for a baby and think oh she's the one for me. Most guys would run a mile, she comes over as very unhinged. I agree the tinder thing has to be a load of crap and hes the sperm donor.

I just don't believe someone could do a total 180 on their desire for a baby so quick especially as she says she has some issues.
This whole relationship stinks of desperation and even her stories today it's like she's playing house with this guy. This is all going to end in tears. I just wonder when it'll happen and if she'll be pregnant by then. This guy either has to be as unhinged as her or he'll wake up one and run, fast.

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me 😂 all I can think of is when I screenshot her story lol I’ve never messaged her or commented on a photo

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s blocked me 😂 all I can think of is when I screenshot her story lol I’ve never messaged her or commented on a photo
Did you get pregnant or something? If you’ve never contacted her I don’t see why she’d block. You can’t see when someone screenshot at story.

Did you get pregnant or something? If you’ve never contacted her I don’t see why she’d block. You can’t see when someone screenshot at story.
Nope not pregnant 😂 only other thing I can think of is because I wasn’t following her she was watching who’s viewing her stories and I have a few times? I know there’s an app you can download to see who’s screenshot your stories as someone I follow posted it once but who knows 😂

Nope not pregnant 😂 only other thing I can think of is because I wasn’t following her she was watching who’s viewing her stories and I have a few times? I know there’s an app you can download to see who’s screenshot your stories as someone I follow posted it once but who knows 😂
Did you ever like someone else’s comment on her posts?

If you want to view someone's stories anonymously there is a website called storiesdown.com that way she can't block you ;)

I messaged the girl that she posted on her story before Christmas about the whole covid situation and she sent me a screenshot of her reply and wow🤯🤯 what she said was disgusting! I asked if I could share but she wants no involvement with tattle which is fair enough but just a shame no one else can see it😩

I messaged the girl that she posted on her story before Christmas about the whole covid situation and she sent me a screenshot of her reply and wow🤯🤯 what she said was disgusting! I asked if I could share but she wants no involvement with tattle which is fair enough but just a shame no one else can see it😩
Can you remember what it said? Doesnt surprise me though, her story response was bad enough!

She’s a massive witch on DM. I messaged her a few times when she’s asked for advice, and she was kind of snappy with me when I didn’t even intend to come across like I was being rude to her or anything, I just related my situation to the piece of advice I was giving. I tried to be nice in my reply but it just put a bad taste in my mouth, it’s why I’ve been more active on her thread after saying I didn’t want to be. The last time she was snappy with me was the final straw, it put me off her.

Won’t send him to nursery for fears of COVID (not saying they’re unjustified, I think the schools should be shut, as a teacher) but will take him to non-essential shops. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Won’t send him to nursery for fears of COVID (not saying they’re unjustified, I think the schools should be shut, as a teacher) but will take him to non-essential shops. 🙄
And will invite strangers into her bed and his kids around hers. 🤥

Reactions: 6
WAIT!
She kept him off nursery last year because of her fears of COVID and his asthma...
Yet this time around she’s thinking of sending him if for “a bit of fun”.
Nothing to do with the new boyfriend she wants to spend one on one time with....
So fake and fickle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WAIT!
She kept him off nursery last year because of her fears of COVID and his asthma...
Yet this time around she’s thinking of sending him if for “a bit of fun”.
Nothing to do with the new boyfriend she wants to spend one on one time with....
So fake and fickle!!
It’s vile!! She is not a key worker and is not entitled to send him and she shouldn’t be if he’s as vulnerable as she says he is!
I’m a teacher but fortunate enough that I chose not to go back after my maternity leave because of COVID but people like my mum are still in the thick of it and not able to see my daughter because of all this! She had skin cancer this year and was still bloody working throughout! And here’s Gemma abusing the system for selfish reasons yet again. I’m sorry I’m projecting onto you guys, I agree with the lockdown but it doesn’t make it any less tit does it? And people like Gemma are just upsetting me more!

I hope you’re all well and stay safe, thinking of you all x

Reactions: 3
It’s vile!! She is not a key worker and is not entitled to send him and she shouldn’t be if he’s as vulnerable as she says he is!
I’m a teacher but fortunate enough that I chose not to go back after my maternity leave because of COVID but people like my mum are still in the thick of it and not able to see my daughter because of all this! She had skin cancer this year and was still bloody working throughout! And here’s Gemma abusing the system for selfish reasons yet again. I’m sorry I’m projecting onto you guys, I agree with the lockdown but it doesn’t make it any less tit does it? And people like Gemma are just upsetting me more!

I hope you’re all well and stay safe, thinking of you all x
Nursery and early years setting are staying open for all so she will he allowed to send him. However, if he has asthma as bad as she makes out he will be getting a letter telling him to shield. She just wants him out the way so she can work on getting pregnant. She is sick!

Reactions: 7
Nursery and early years setting are staying open for all so she will he allowed to send him. However, if he has asthma as bad as she makes out he will be getting a letter telling him to shield. She just wants him out the way so she can work on getting pregnant. She is sick!
My apologies, I didn’t realise nurseries were open for all... any one know why that is? Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re absolutely right. So selfish.

Reactions: 4
My apologies, I didn’t realise nurseries were open for all... any one know why that is? Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re absolutely right. So selfish.
I'm not sure. The kids could still pass it on to staff or family members so I have no idea. I honestly cant believe she even posted that, she must think we've forgotten the massive fuss she made about how inadequate his school was at social distancing etc 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.