Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she still went to Lake Districts despite the Tier 4 announcements, thought she'd get away with it then was turned away and played 'omg I didn't know lol' card. Who in their right mind goes away anywhere now? Can't comprehend. My own (distant) family met up over Christmas, travelled T4 to T2 for a holiday cottage with 8 of them. Elderly retired nurse too so idek.

Reactions: 8
Their relationship seems to be in the fast Lane, who goes on a weekend break with a new partner?

Reactions: 5
So she still went to Lake Districts despite the Tier 4 announcements, thought she'd get away with it then was turned away and played 'omg I didn't know lol' card. Who in their right mind goes away anywhere now? Can't comprehend. My own (distant) family met up over Christmas, travelled T4 to T2 for a holiday cottage with 8 of them. Elderly retired nurse too so idek.
But she’s such a great mum putting Rue first and sticking to the restrictions — oh wait, that’s only in her head.

Reactions: 7
We cancelled my daughters first ever holiday this umber and spent Christmas alone as it’s not worth the risk but hey, you take unnecessary risks with a vulnerable child... mother of the year 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
We all found out about tiers yesterday afternoon! But yet she stayed the whole night!!

Coming home Early,would have meant BEFORE midnight,but even then ..she shouldn't have travelled anywhere .
Uneducated twit

Reactions: 2
I know it was a mistake but “my favourite jake” made me laugh 🤣 multiple on the go, he’s just the current fave!

Ru is already on the back burner... it’s just selfish. All to plan for a new child with Sid the sloth. He’s flavour of the month currently.. I do seriously think she’s mental... what kind of mother can justify this behaviour? Also maybe she should stop updating so much on her life- would maybe help if she doesn’t want others to comment on her lifestyle choices. She strikes me as a complete narcissist. “Do as I say not as I do” kinda feels. She needs to understand that her actions will long term effect her child. My ex partner was one and I can see the signs really easily. Also the fact she replies to any sort of “criticism” with anger is worrying. Can’t wait for the pregnancy announcement 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow she had 10 gins apparently. Would love to see her try and wake up and be a parent after that amount of alcohol! Although saying that I bet Super Jake will take over the parenting today because he's just amazing with him isnt he

Wow she had 10 gins apparently. Would love to see her try and wake up and be a parent after that amount of alcohol! Although saying that I bet Super Jake will take over the parenting today because he's just amazing with him isnt he
Don’t forget the child sleeps in until 10 each day because he goes to bed so late (although not last night because jake is round obviously!) so she’ll have a lie in to cure the hangover.

• Sad
Was Ru with them? Not exactly responsible parenting having 10 gins with a child in the house. I bet he was banished to her parents.

Reactions: 3
Ru is already on the back burner... it’s just selfish. All to plan for a new child with Sid the sloth. He’s flavour of the month currently.. I do seriously think she’s mental... what kind of mother can justify this behaviour? Also maybe she should stop updating so much on her life- would maybe help if she doesn’t want others to comment on her lifestyle choices. She strikes me as a complete narcissist. “Do as I say not as I do” kinda feels. She needs to understand that her actions will long term effect her child. My ex partner was one and I can see the signs really easily. Also the fact she replies to any sort of “criticism” with anger is worrying. Can’t wait for the pregnancy announcement 🤩
Can’t wait for the breakup / Jake-shaming / I hate men / I am a mere victim updates! What does everyone give it? 6 months?

Also - I think I missed what seemed to be a very quick chapter, but what happened to her £4K sperm donor plan? Did she use up all her goes and now has to rely on actual connection to get her dose?

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for the breakup / Jake-shaming / I hate men / I am a mere victim updates! What does everyone give it? 6 months?

Also - I think I missed what seemed to be a very quick chapter, but what happened to her £4K sperm donor plan? Did she use up all her goes and now has to rely on actual connection to get her dose?
I think she paid for three rounds if I remember rightly and then she had two meet-ups with a guy online, then met jake.

I give it until she’s pregnant... then it’ll be mission completed. It just doesn’t seem realistic nor does it add up the fact she was inserting randoms sperm into herself in November and now she’s smitten with this new guy....are we missing something? He’s either daft or mental like her?!

On the 2nd December she tweeted that she was nervous/excited/feeling sick about something...I’m going to assume it was meeting Jakey face to face for the first time.
15th December she tweets that Jakey and Ru are so cute together.
Meeting him and introducing him to your son less that 2 weeks apart?!
There’s no excuses here, that is the definition of selfish, poor parenting!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I give it until she’s pregnant... then it’ll be mission completed. It just doesn’t seem realistic nor does it add up the fact she was inserting randoms sperm into herself in November and now she’s smitten with this new guy....are we missing something? He’s either daft or mental like her?!
He had to have been one of the sperm donors. I think Tinder is a lie. He fits the bill of the sperm donor perfectly: in a relationship with two kids. If I'm completely wrong, it's ridiculously soon to be declaring her love for him & I can't imagine it lasting after she gets preggers.

He had to have been one of the sperm donors. I think Tinder is a lie. He fits the bill of the sperm donor perfectly: in a relationship with two kids. If I'm completely wrong, it's ridiculously soon to be declaring her love for him & I can't imagine it lasting after she gets preggers.
I agree! It seems weird that any guy would get involved with a) someone like her, but b) someone who is actively trying to get pregnant RIGHT NOW, and she’s told the world about it. I mean most men and women would run a mile if that got brought up straight away.

If this is the case, it means he’s dishing out his junk to father lots of random kids for money but now suddenly he’s happy to go the full hog and settle down and have a family. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

what if he wants to continue selling his sperm? Headcase Gemma won’t take that well. Or does that mean he could demand custody since it’s less of a transaction? The buying sperm world was weird enough before all this

I agree, maybe she’s been using tinder to get one night stands? Not an uncommon thing

I definitely think it’s the sperm donor guy too, he fits the description and it’s way too much of a coincidence. Tinder my arse 😂 I actually wonder if she seduced him in that seedy hotel room rather than getting him to leave his sperm in a cup for her 🤢

She is 100% plotting for a pregnancy soon, this is all so bizarre to watch 🍿

She’s still doing ads about fertility and wanting another baby too! 🚩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.