Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh how sweet, Jakey "won't let her" carry a mirror upstairs by herself. Wtf happened to the miss independent don't need no man act?? Tell him to duck off and carry it upstairs yourself! Wonder what she would have done if Jake wasnt on the scene?
Bet she's pregnant!.

I mean they've been dating like 2 mins and the way she goes on he s the love of her life. Also don't buy they met on tinder either!

Reactions: 3
She’s not out of the honeymoon phase yet bless her, everything he does is rainbows.. won’t be long before he does something that pisses her off

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't be surprised if he's doing all the stuff around her house because she's pregnant and is planning to get Jake to move in with her when she has their baby.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's doing all the stuff around her house because she's pregnant and is planning to get Jake to move in with her when she has their baby.
God help jake if that's the case. Though she may keep him around a while as hes handy for don't little tasks round the house for her. Wait till he starts to annoy her. He'll fill his usefulness as a handy man and sperm donor soon enough. All though maybe she'll piggy back off him in the hopes of getting a house. Her house is tiny and it's so cluttered it looks even smaller, there'd be no room in it for Jake and another baby.

Reactions: 2
She said he wouldn’t let her carry the mirror but how did it get to the bathroom in the first place?

She is such a bunny boiler. I think pregnancy announcement before the spring is out. Not going to lie though the Valentine's flowers he bought her were gorgeous, I'd definitely be showing those off all over the 'gram.

She’s a vile individual. She’s a mother and goes around calling others “bleeping idiots” on all platforms if she doesn’t like something. It’s not how you behave or interact. She’s very clearly been dragged up.. her attitude is disgusting.

Once again she’s changing her bedroom and living room around..... that poor little boy is all I can say! Nothing familiar or consistent in his home and a nutjob, unhinged mother! He hasn’t got a hope in hell!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Every time I see her post I just feel sorry for poor Ru. He’s basically a prop for her Instagram and pushed to the sidelines now Jake is around.

She is so utterly pathetic it's unreal. The true definition of a Karen if I ever did see one. Hee behaviour just isn't on and her language is just disgusting. Dragged up absolutly. Poor Ru that's all I'll say. I can only assume this Jake is like her or he'd see her behaviour just isn't right or normal and make a quick escape. He's a fool! If I'd met someone on a dating site or just in general and this was how they were acting, I'd be making a hasty exit.

Notice that there wasn’t any stories with ru on during valentines weekend👀 reckon she shoved him off to her parents for alone time with jakey

She is utterly vile 😤

Where oh where was her all time hero, the almighty Jakey Jake, to handle this 'situation' with the delivery driver? If only he were there, as he's just so amazing and the best boyfriend to ever boyfriend... he would have saved the day as always! ...or maybe he was in the shower with her 🤢

I think Jake mustn't be half wise either, getting involved with someone who's so desperate for a baby they will use a sperm donor app to get one. If he had any sense at all he'd know what he was letting himself in for.

She is utterly vile 😤

Where oh where was her all time hero, the almighty Jakey Jake, to handle this 'situation' with the delivery driver? If only he were there, as he's just so amazing and the best boyfriend to ever boyfriend... he would have saved the day as always! ...or maybe he was in the shower with her 🤢

I think Jake mustn't be half wise either, getting involved with someone who's so desperate for a baby they will use a sperm donor app to get one. If he had any sense at all he'd know what he was letting himself in for.
Good questuon were was Jake as she made it clear Jake has been staying with her. Good God he was probably in the shower with her while poor Ru was entertaining himself and apparently being terrified by that horrid DPD driver. I very much doubt the situation with the delivery driver happened as she said! She also got to get baby no2 on the go asap

Good questuon were was Jake as she made it clear Jake has been staying with her. Good God he was probably in the shower with her while poor Ru was entertaining himself and apparently being terrified by that horrid DPD driver. I very much doubt the situation with the delivery driver happened as she said! She also got to get baby no2 on the go asap
I think he does entertain himself a lot of the time. Sometimes he’s gotta make his own breakfast and sort himself out cause she’s still in bed at 11am. Self catering 4 year old! He’s also now shoved in his own room at night with no option of getting in bed with his mother! I wonder how she explains that away to a child?! It does make you wonder how she must be behind the scenes at home with him if she’s so openly vile with no filter online?!

Reactions: 4
I think he does entertain himself a lot of the time. Sometimes he’s gotta make his own breakfast and sort himself out cause she’s still in bed at 11am. Self catering 4 year old! He’s also now shoved in his own room at night with no option of getting in bed with his mother! I wonder how she explains that away to a child?! It does make you wonder how she must be behind the scenes at home with him if she’s so openly vile with no filter online?!
I forgot about the stories in how she had no shame sharing that her 4 year old was up making his breakfast and trying to coax her out of bed. I really have no idea how she thought she could look after 2 children.

I still think it's unacceptable that this bloke has been in the scene about 2 months and you can tell Th has been shoved aside. Right back to nursery- forgot all about her concern over his asthma. Pushed into his own bed after being used to sleeping with mummy for quite some time, so mummy can have her end away. The constant decorating and that house just doesn't seem child friendly with the amount of crap she has in it!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion! The immaturity of it all, the nauseating declarations of love after hardly any time. It’s like neither of them have ever dated before. Situations like this rarely end well...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.