Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t believe this woman jumped into bed with a random stranger she apparently knew via texting, I’ve been on the dating scene and once I met the person I got the ick something bad a few months down the line, what’s going to happen if she realizes he’s not the person she’s talked too? New relationships are wonderful but three months in and she might regret everything.

Reactions: 5

Lexie86

She has far too much stuff in her small house. The new lamp she's bought just makes the situation all that much worse. Its like if she see even a miniscule of space she has to put something in it

Lexie86

Hehe she's felt the need to say Ru has been spoilt by his dad who's bought him an Xbox. I'm not sure that an appropriate gift for his age or maybe that's just my opinion.

the boyfriend is over helping her build her child's presents should he not be sorting his own kids Christmas out.

She really is an odd person. Maybe he s as weird and nasty as her and thry deserve each other. I'd personally suggest the guy does a runner unless he wants a 3rd kid. Her egg count is low so she can't be hanging around 😏

Casual drop in about R’s dad. What a shame he won’t get to see him on Christmas Day (assuming that because his presents are at Gemma’s?)
Yeah dad can't see his own kids because you know covid but her new shag partner can help build his toys. He s probably spending Christmas with her as well

Jemima9

Hey Gem

Dont forget to do your legitimate taxes by the end of the month!!
Just saying!
Maybe inform universal credits whilst your at it ay

• Haha

Hattixox

She is a literal desperado through and through. She was like chairman of all singletons and now she’s with Jake “alllllllll the time” 😂 Just so textbook the whole thing... pregnancy announcement before Summer? Jake is gonna have a hell of a lot of child maintenance to be forking out monthly at this rate. Surely he must be able to see he’s a spider trapped in her web?!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The difference between Caroline Flack and every influencer experiencing criticism, is that the media and entire country were out to get her. They threw personal insults her way, her social media was toxic and she was probably receiving all kinds of awful messages every day, not to mention what people probably said in the street.

But influencers get a thread on Tattle where people discuss the things that these people do which are shady or stupid, and they think Be Kind comes into play? There’s not a single personal insult directed towards Gemma in this eleven page thread.

she should feast her eyes on the Zoella thread.

Reactions: 4

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Why is she calling Jake’s children her “family”? She’s known them 5 minutes…
She also said she would never show then on social media! She’s covered their face but the fact is, she’s still put them out there!

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Can’t seem to find a thread about her. Does anyone follow her and if so what do they think?
I used to really like her but lately she’s just irritating me, like today with the whole cramps immediately jumping to it being implantation cramping. She’s going to be very bitter if it doesn’t work and blame the clinic.

clueless

Chatty Member
There's a difference between bullying someone and people calling someone out for being racist, Gemma.
"Be kind" says the woman who bashes the entire male population at every opportunity! 😂

I bloody hate when influencers try and align themselves with Caroline Flack and use the whole 'be kind' thing to try and evade any sort of criticism.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
She’s got the camera on finance. Does she not remember how expensive babies are? And that’s on two incomes, let alone one (unreliable) one.
I didn’t mind her, I thought she was a bit whiney sure, but I like supportive smaller bloggers etc. But I can’t get past the racist tweets. She’s defended herself on IG and a few minutes later is posting about her new camera like nothing has happened, relying on the stories expiring after 24h and that being the end of it.
I also can’t fully support her decision to have another child. At first I liked how open she was about the route she’s going down and I’m all for women making their own choices and doing it alone! But poor Ruben will be pushed out even more, he can’t speak properly, had a dummy until a month or so ago, still in nappies, the list goes on and she’s not proactive about being his mother and actually parenting him and his development. He is a product of her parenting and I feel she’s let him down. I don’t think now is the right time to be introducing another child into the mix.

bringginforme

Fuck me, I wouldn’t use her as an advert for x2 more nourished hair based off her recent post. Her hair is crispy!

• Haha

Hattixox

Good questuon were was Jake as she made it clear Jake has been staying with her. Good God he was probably in the shower with her while poor Ru was entertaining himself and apparently being terrified by that horrid DPD driver. I very much doubt the situation with the delivery driver happened as she said! She also got to get baby no2 on the go asap
I think he does entertain himself a lot of the time. Sometimes he’s gotta make his own breakfast and sort himself out cause she’s still in bed at 11am. Self catering 4 year old! He’s also now shoved in his own room at night with no option of getting in bed with his mother! I wonder how she explains that away to a child?! It does make you wonder how she must be behind the scenes at home with him if she’s so openly vile with no filter online?!

Hill1994

EBB4063D-DE16-465A-8F71-AFF1971CB022.png

Right firstly this is so fucking odd and secondly agreeing with everyone else regarding Ru not seeing his dad because of covid yet she’s out doing this weird shit?!?! Infuriating. None of these babies will have a positive father figure, not that it’s essential but she hasn’t even given it a try. She is extremely odd.

Lexie86

Advertising her non essential journey to super Jake's house to play with "the kids". Come on Gemma, theres a pandemic going on!!!
Was going to say the same thing. God she's just so annoying. Also all her stories jake this, Jake that. Jeez jist give it a rest about bloody Jake. In getting feel attraction vibes here!

I remember once acting how she is over Jake, i was obsessed, spoke about the guy like he could do no wrong and we spoke houses etc very quickly and spent every moment of our time together. I thought I'd met the one, it all crashed and burnt within 6 months if memory serves. Now I didn't have kids and was much younger than she is but she has acted so irresponsibly in regards to that, Ru was introduced to him almost immediately. Its not normal behaviohr and i recognised that after the relationship was over but it's her desperation at wanting a relationship, any man would do.

Tashy

My god I can't believe she's getting this artificial insemination and her family are like encouraging it! She's a young girl, who is always pretty sleepy and irritated with one kid on her own! Why wouldn't she just wait and see if anyone can put up with her miserable face long enough to have another child with her.

Also her latest insta post.. Suggesting she's not being quiet for the blackout Tuesday.. She's being quiet for her own reasons.

Oh and ALSO I can't deal with her 3 minutes post sperm shot chatting about cravings and all sorts 🥴

So pleased she now has a thread. It's been a long time coming 😂

Attachments