Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her men's gift guide on her blog which she posted on November 25th says she doesn't have any men to buy for. I wonder when she actually met this guy. I'm guessing it was only a few weeks ago, in which case it's another example of her terrible parenting. Such a bad choice to introduce a boyfriend to your child so soon into a relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her men's gift guide on her blog which she posted on November 25th says she doesn't have any men to buy for. I wonder when she actually met this guy. I'm guessing it was only a few weeks ago, in which case it's another example of her terrible parenting. Such a bad choice to introduce a boyfriend to your child so soon into a relationship.
Absolutely, and while in Tier 2/3. Not sure Where's she actually from but sure everywhere is buggered.

Reactions: 1
also announcing it on Instagram. Like she could just crack on getting to know him and tell everyone months down the line.

she is such an attention seeker

Reactions: 5
I think it’s ABSOLUTELY bleeping DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so bleeping selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!

Reactions: 9
Christ, I didn’t realise it would be that soon. The only experience I have of this is my mum introducing me to my step dad when I was 7. They’d been together for 6 months before I met him... she wanted to be sure he was definitely going to be a permanent feature. They’ve been married 15 years now so the right choice!

I think it’s ABSOLUTELY bleeping DISGUSTING that she has let a man, around her child DURING A PANDEMIC and the poor child has barely seen HIS OWN DAD! She’s so bleeping selfish it’s unreal. I’m actually more fuming than I should actually be about this but it makes me sick!
A child who has asthma and has kept off nursery due to worries about people not distancing.... but then let’s a stranger (let’s face it) into her home, this breaking lockdown and putting her vulnerable child at risk. 10/10 parenting.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she’s either been bullshitting with all the pro-single no man stuff or he’s been with her s a fortnight and she’s fallen hard. Maybe this is why she hates men and loves single life. She’s a clinger!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also announcing it on Instagram. Like she could just crack on getting to know him and tell everyone months down the line.

she is such an attention seeker
The OK mag deal probably fell through

My views exactly! It's highly irresponsible. I'd be fuming if I was ru's dad. My ex partner and I have said we'd wait at least 6 months before introducing another to our child.

Reactions: 7
Perhaps it’s the guy who she said was a sort who delivered her parcel a few weeks back...

She really is nutty as a fruit cake!

Reactions: 3
Makes any excuse to moan about her child’s nursery and covid because he has asthma but introduces him to a total stranger no bother!!!!

She will be using him to have this baby she wants. She will be pregnant in 2021

Reactions: 11
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Especially over Christmas with said man mingling with his 3 house holds then no doubt coming to hers.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Especially over Christmas with said man mingling with his 3 house holds then no doubt coming to hers.
Really pisses me off. We aren’t seeing any family this Christmas because we would have to choose between mine and my partners and my grandma is vulnerable so we’ve said she can see my family so she isn’t alone. So neither are seeing their granddaughter on her first proper Christmas. I’m heartbroken but sacrifices have to be made to protect those we love!

I was thinking the same thing. So selfish.

Hahahaha the poor sod he should look into the fact this woman was injecting some strangers sperm up her vag not to long ago and make a break for it fast. If he doesn't he may find himself baby daddy no2 soon.

Yeah is miss I hate men and am sooo happy being single going to tell us where and how she managed to meet a man during a pandemic when she hasn't been letting her child see his father you know because of covid.

Theres 1 of 2 things going on here- I was right and all the 'I hate men stuff' was absolute bs and she was just jealous of everyone being coupled up when she was single or she's playing the long game and looking for a sperm donor.

It's shocking she has let this man meet her soon already after what can only be a few weeks of being together. My friend was a single mother and when she met her new partner it was months before she let him meet her daughter as she wanted to be absolutly sure the new guy was completely dedicated. Thankfully he was and they're married now and have recently added a daughter to the family.

I’m actually shocked, she’s clearly in the honeymoon phase when everything is roses.. wasn’t she proud to be single not long ago?

Reactions: 2
She’ll do what every other insta nut job does now and she’ll hide his face in every photo

I’m actually shocked, she’s clearly in the honeymoon phase when everything is roses.. wasn’t she proud to be single not long ago?
Well I suppose the first 2 weeks of a new relationship are delightful.

How long till miss i hate men chucks him to the curb. I mean she's obviously going to try and get pregnant first I assume before he has to go.

Reactions: 4
Well he’s got two kids of his own already so he’s perfect for her if all she wants is a baby

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.