Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is there to be jealous of šŸ˜‚
nothing. Most women in this thread have families and partners of their own, careers or are students. All Gemma had up until now was sperm in a tube and a son she barely took real care of.

Reactions: 7
How tone deaf of her to boast about her wages this month when so many people are living on the breadline. Sheā€™s trying to show the ā€œtrollsā€ how great her life is but actually coming across as a horrible cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
what is there to be jealous of šŸ˜‚
She might think living in government housing and getting paid to post tit on socials is worthy of jealousy...however, I much prefer my honest way of living. You, know, working for my own stuff

So if she's bubbled up with her new duck buddy and his kids does that mean shes stopped seeing her own family? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you cant have multiple bubbles. I'm a single parent and have chosen to bubble up with my parents because I need them for childcare. I cant then decide to bubble up with others coz I want to

She might think living in government housing and getting paid to post tit on socials is worthy of jealousy...however, I much prefer my honest way of living. You, know, working for my own stuff

So if she's bubbled up with her new duck buddy and his kids does that mean shes stopped seeing her own family? Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you cant have multiple bubbles. I'm a single parent and have chosen to bubble up with my parents because I need them for childcare. I cant then decide to bubble up with others coz I want to
I think thatā€™s what the person who messaged her was trying to get at

Reactions: 3
'Unhinged' Haha she's absolutly hilarious, the only one unhinged here is her. That comment was an extremely fair comment and I see she didn't correct the assumption that her son hasn't been able to see his dad because of covid but bloody Jake can tuck him in at night. She's downright shameful.

Also haha we're all jealous of her life. Don't think so! I certainly don't go about inserting strangers sperm into myself. I have a lovely husband whose a teacher and worked his ass off those year and is extremely concerned about whats happening with kids and the school situation 're covid. I admit I've been fortunate to be able to work at home and we have a lovely house. So yeah I don't think any of us here have any reason to be jealous of her. Think we have all made a fair assumption from the snippets of her life we see that she's unhinged and a nasty unlikable person.

In regards to online dating I gave it a go years ago before I met my husband and met what I thought was a wonderful guy. I'll not lie I was probably totally besotted as gemma is now (I didn't have a kid to think about though). We spoke of buying a house and the future etc. 4 months in and totally out of the blue it all ended dramatically and in tears (mine). I learned a lot from that situation about people and about myself and i think shes going about all this the completely wrong way. Though I know from experience it'll be impossible to get that through to her as she'll automatically think everyone is out to break up her wonderful relationship and of course we're just all jealous.

She's totally breaking all the bubble rules as I'm sure she's planning to go to her parents and see Jake. That's more than one bloody bubble.

'Unhinged' Haha she's absolutly hilarious, the only one unhinged here is her. That comment was an extremely fair comment and I see she didn't correct the assumption that her son hasn't been able to see his dad because of covid but bloody Jake can tuck him in at night. She's downright shameful.

Also haha we're all jealous of her life. Don't think so! I certainly don't go about inserting strangers sperm into myself. I have a lovely husband whose a teacher and worked his ass off those year and is extremely concerned about whats happening with kids and the school situation 're covid. I admit I've been fortunate to be able to work at home and we have a lovely house. So yeah I don't think any of us here have any reason to be jealous of her. Think we have all made a fair assumption from the snippets of her life we see that she's unhinged and a nasty unlikable person.

In regards to online dating I gave it a go years ago before I met my husband and met what I thought was a wonderful guy. I'll not lie I was probably totally besotted as gemma is now (I didn't have a kid to think about though). We spoke of buying a house and the future etc. 4 months in and totally out of the blue it all ended dramatically and in tears (mine). I learned a lot from that situation about people and about myself and i think shes going about all this the completely wrong way. Though I know from experience it'll be impossible to get that through to her as she'll automatically think everyone is out to break up her wonderful relationship and of course we're just all jealous.

She's totally breaking all the bubble rules as I'm sure she's planning to go to her parents and see Jake. That's more than one bloody bubble.
My point exactly, they're called bubbles for a reason. I think she's confusing bubbles and the rule of 6, as in she's meeting at least 3 different households but just not at the same time

Reactions: 2
My point exactly, they're called bubbles for a reason. I think she's confusing bubbles and the rule of 6, as in she's meeting at least 3 different households but just not at the same time
Quite agree she's bending the rules to make them suit her situation. It's the way she so patronising in trying to shoot people down who point it out to her. The whole country is not going to have the Christmas we would all want but I suspected a lot of folk will make the rules suit them and before we know it the whole country will be back in lockdown by the end of January. If she wants to change her bubble then she can't see her parents and was jake not already in his own bubble before hand. That 2 folk of probably millions who are going to send up back up tit creek again. It pisses me off that some families will make sacrifices (my husband and I certainly are this year) but people like her will swan off like lady muck doing whatever the hell she wants, making bubble rules to suit herself.

Quite agree she's bending the rules to make them suit her situation. It's the way she so patronising in trying to shoot people down who point it out to her. The whole country is not going to have the Christmas we would all want but I suspected a lot of folk will make the rules suit them and before we know it the whole country will be back in lockdown by the end of January. If she wants to change her bubble then she can't see her parents and was jake not already in his own bubble before hand. That 2 folk of probably millions who are going to send up back up tit creek again. It pisses me off that some families will make sacrifices (my husband and I certainly are this year) but people like her will swan off like lady muck doing whatever the hell she wants, making bubble rules to suit herself.
Exactly, then when shes called out she will pull the " I'm a single parent am I meant to stay single forever?" Card. No you're not, but you need to put your son first and make better decisions

Exactly, then when shes called out she will pull the " I'm a single parent am I meant to stay single forever?" Card. No you're not, but you need to put your son first and make better decisions
Also considering Ru has such bad asthma he can't attend nursery yet he can mix with herparentst, her new s**g and his kids, all of whom have been mixing with God knows whoever else. Irresponsible and selfish! Silly girl

The bubble thing infuriates me. I have a partner and a 14m old and we would had to have chosen between my family and my partners and my grandma is bubbled with my family so weā€™ve just chosen to stay at home. Mum dropped off gifts today and we just stood crying in Sainsburyā€™s car park šŸ¤£ itā€™s gutting! And here she is doing whatever she likes!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Casual drop in about Rā€™s dad. What a shame he wonā€™t get to see him on Christmas Day (assuming that because his presents are at Gemmaā€™s?)

Hehe she's felt the need to say Ru has been spoilt by his dad who's bought him an Xbox. I'm not sure that an appropriate gift for his age or maybe that's just my opinion.

the boyfriend is over helping her build her child's presents should he not be sorting his own kids Christmas out.

She really is an odd person. Maybe he s as weird and nasty as her and thry deserve each other. I'd personally suggest the guy does a runner unless he wants a 3rd kid. Her egg count is low so she can't be hanging around šŸ˜

Casual drop in about Rā€™s dad. What a shame he wonā€™t get to see him on Christmas Day (assuming that because his presents are at Gemmaā€™s?)
Yeah dad can't see his own kids because you know covid but her new shag partner can help build his toys. He s probably spending Christmas with her as well

Reactions: 5
Hehe she's felt the need to say Ru has been spoilt by his dad who's bought him an Xbox. I'm not sure that an appropriate gift for his age or maybe that's just my opinion.

the boyfriend is over helping her build her child's presents should he not be sorting his own kids Christmas out.

She really is an odd person. Maybe he s as weird and nasty as her and thry deserve each other. I'd personally suggest the guy does a runner unless he wants a 3rd kid. Her egg count is low so she can't be hanging around šŸ˜

Yeah dad can't see his own kids because you know covid but her new shag partner can help build his toys. He s probably spending Christmas with her as well
There are plenty of games that are suitable for children on the Xbox so I donā€™t really see much wrong on that behalf

Well sheā€™s definitely broken the rules then seeing as sheā€™s happily shared it all over her stories

I recently found out that she charges Ā£200 per post plus Ā£50 per story (PR contacts šŸ˜‰) so when sheā€™s going on about how hard she works, and how she makes her own money (and bags of it) the reality is sheā€™s actually not earning that much. Most months she averages an ad a week....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I recently found out that she charges Ā£200 per post plus Ā£50 per story (PR contacts šŸ˜‰) so when sheā€™s going on about how hard she works, and how she makes her own money (and bags of it) the reality is sheā€™s actually not earning that much. Most months she averages an ad a week....
Sneaky sneaky šŸ˜‰ how does she get away without having a ā€œproperā€ job? Apart from CSA?

God only knows what his kids made of her. Sheā€™s literally already planning her shock pregnancy...you can feel it. She gives off serious clinger vibes too.

How can she be so certain on someone she just met when sheā€™s got a little boy involved? šŸ˜« gives me serious anxiety as a mother of a 18 month old boy. She is laughably more interested in his DIY skills than finding out who he is as a person. Meeting his other kids already while all this with covid is maddening and irresponsible. Please someone donā€™t let her breed again.

Reactions: 8
It's so irresponsible, I've said no to my son traveling to his grandma's (with his dad) for new years for one: he's a toddler, hardly going to partying, it's a Tier 4 zone and there's a bloody pandemic. Really made me realise how selfish humans are. I won't pretend I've been saintly but I've stuck to my bubble and coparent and had the occasional food shop I've felt bad about.

Reactions: 1
Didnā€™t she say about a week ago they wouldnā€™t be meeting Jakes kids for a long time yet.
Its so bizarre how she constantly talks about jake.

It comes across as incredibly desperate

Didnā€™t she say about a week ago they wouldnā€™t be meeting Jakes kids for a long time yet.
Its so bizarre how she constantly talks about jake.

It comes across as incredibly desperate
But but...he's soooooo clever because he can hammer a few nails in some wood! Who cares what he's like as a person, he can impregnate her and do her DIY both of which = more content šŸ’·šŸ’·

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.