Gemellisx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Q&A is making me cringe. Obviously she’s too scared to say it’s only been a few weeks.
Precisely this. It's very clear it's a very new relationship and she must know it's not right she's already got this guy tucking her son into bed. She just sounds absolutly desperate but I always suspected that was what her cover of man hating was really about.

Reactions: 1
Yeah. Jake’s ex sounds sensible since she’s not letting her meet the kids yet, since obviously that’s who’s put their foot down, as Jake was so keen on meeting Ru.

Also, Tinder, really? Says it all. Normally wouldn’t judge but since it’s Miss Independent...

Reactions: 5
Yeah I've seen she's been a little umming and ahhing over some of the questions she was asked. Said she wasn't looking and it was unexpected but she met him on tinder? Oops, accidentally downloaded a dating app and accidentally started swiping.

Reactions: 6
They’ve been chatting for sooo long before they met, yet she only downloaded Tinder when she decided to stop trying for a baby. Something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 7
She announced she gave up on baby 2 on December 3rd, it’s now December 19th, and her last sperm sesh was in November. So yeah, she’s a liar..

• Wow
I'm so shocked, it's bad enough that she's let this internet guy meet her kid but to let him tuck him into bed is so disgusting. Shes always bleating on about how she loves cuddling up to him at night yet couldn't wait to fling him into his own bed so she can work on getting pregnant with this virtual stranger. Sick

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s literally let in a stranger to meet her child within a couple of weeks and tuck him into bed? I’m sorry but a good feeling or a vibe of someone doesn’t take away the fact she barely knows the guy and needs to protect and safe guard her child. Is she a bit thick or desperate or both? She knows it’s bad hence she tip toed around answering when they met. She maybe needs to do a bit of investigating into why his marriage ended and who he is as a person before introducing her child.

Reactions: 8
I'm a single mum and honestly so dubious of meeting men on dating sites BECAUSE you can't really trust a stranger online and their intentions. Probably a bit dramatic of me I admit. If it's the firsr bit of sttentjkn she's had in years she's bound to feel special and fall quickly but she need to vet she even likes this man first before inviting him into family home and arranging holidays after a few weeks! I don't even call soemthing a relationship after that short amount of a time, surely you're still dating. How many times did she meet him before bringing him home?

Overall Ru has lost his space next to his mummy in bed for a random bloke. Sick!

My partner who I’ve I’ve been with for 4 and a half years didn’t meet my son for 4 months after we started dating and even then it was 10 mins here or there before I put him to bed for the evening. My son at the time was only 21 months old as well so had no concept that mama had a boyfriend etc. I had also known this man for about 6 years before hand so knew where he lived, his lifestyle, friendship circle etc. How’s she’s behaving is downright irresponsible but then what more do we expect? This is the woman who 2 months ago was injecting herself with strangers sperm out of a turkey baster in a hotel from a man she met on an app.
Gem I’m now engaged and we are expecting a little girl in May 2021. That’s how you meet a man and make a success of a relationship! We also keep things private. He has no social media and I only have Instagram. Our lives are not lived all over an app!

I wonder what she will do a few months down the line when "super Jake" has met another f**k buddy on tinder/ran back to his baby mama/s, and poor Ru can't fall asleep in his own bed alone. Oh that's right, she'll order a takeaway to be delivered at 10pm and then he'll pass out on the floor and be carried to her bed. It's ok if he misses nursery the next day because the lack of adherence to covid restrictions is DISGUSTING...not like at home.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a feeling she wants another kid to continue this lifestyle of not working properly and lazing about

now ru is getting bigger and all 👀

Does she have a job/had a job before? I honestly don't know how influencers can genuinely justify posting photos online as a job. What are they going to put on their CV

'2013 - present
Took a few photos of my outfits and walls'

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she said a while back "I'd never date a guy who already had kids" ?
Got a feeling she will do all she can to hinder jake seeing his own kids and get all mardy and jealous .
It will be ..."what about my Ru,he's crying and misses you" please come here instead!!
Shes gone all quiet now she knows shes made it to tattle

Reactions: 1
What's with the picture of Ru on Super Jake's shoulders?? Imagine his ex wife seeing this. She's at home doing christmassy things with their kids and he's playing daddy to a boy he's met a handful of times. I'd be gutted seeing that

Did she not say she was looking forward to having a family unit or did I imagine that. Proper bunny boiler vibes. I thought the same thing for Ru's dad. I know my ex would be fuming if he saw me playing happy family with a stranger while simultaneously stopping him from seeing our son because of 'covid'

Did someone in here know the dad, is he a decent guy?

Did she not say she was looking forward to having a family unit or did I imagine that. Proper bunny boiler vibes. I thought the same thing for Ru's dad. I know my ex would be fuming if he saw me playing happy family with a stranger while simultaneously stopping him from seeing our son because of 'covid'

Did someone in here know the dad, is he a decent guy?
And i remember her saying Ru doesnt sleep at his dads yet "coz she's just not ready" after 4 years! But she's ready to have a stranger tuck him into bed after just a few weeks!?!

This woman is basically trying to play houses in her halead with the amazing Jake. She was probably thrilled at people assiming he was Ru dad. Ru's dad should be fuming and if he's not then maybe hes a tosser. If she's stopped him from seeing ru because if covid he should be putting his foot down.

I wonder if shes still going to go away with marvellous make especially as things have changed recently.

Still convinced she's going to 'accidentally' get pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.