Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I thought the same thing! What a waste of their seats too, and once again: poor Ru! He missed out on the rest of the show because she had a lack of common sense

Reactions: 3

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Not surprised she’s opting for induction despite the increased risks. I hope she knows she can decline. I had an induction with my first and with my second knew I absolutely didn’t want one unless baby really needed it. Had SPD from 16 weeks and was in agony running round after a 1 year old, they kept pushing for induction but the risks weren’t worth it for the sake of a couple more weeks for me!

Cero

🤔 well well

also: “He’d be so lucky” in response to ifshe and Jake will get married. 🥴
Subtly slamming ru's dad but thinks Jake's a great dad... even though he barely sees his other children at all 🙄 glorified babysitter status for him in my opinion, couldn't ignore that if I was her, poor Ru will be left by another man at some point I can guarantee it.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I thought the same actually. She’s over compensating, either for them to like her or for them to report back to their mother

Halliestar

VIP Member
Oh could you imagine if it was the other way round and he was calling someone else mum!! She’d go on one massive rant and probably say he’s not allowed to go over there anymore

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I’m usually just a lurker but what does she gain about lying about her baby having a milk allergy? Giving up dairy is absolutely awful/hard and not something anyone would choose to do. If she actually reads this thread like some of you have claimed I really feel for her. She’s giving her baby the best milk she possibly can and these comments would make any mother not see the point in breastfeeding anymore. I’ve breastfed 3 children and it’s hard enough without it being criticised.
No on has commented on you criticising your breastfeeding GEMMA. If you’re setting your stall out for giving up then just do it off your own back, don’t blame others. You’re clearly lying about the HV saying cmpa because he literally doesn’t tick the boxes, my god you’d know if so. Also the whole ‘I didn’t want to say before but now I have to be honest with you’ sounds like something that would be said as a criticism comment by her, not that he may have CMPA. But of course you won’t put what was really said as I assume it’s a reflection on your parenting and ability to feed. Also lurking again at 4am? Up feeding was we?

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t totally jealous of her being able to afford a 35mm lens when she doesn’t really work and I’m trodding along on my full time wage that still isn’t enough for fun things like that 😭

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Previous Thread: https://tattle.life/threads/gemellisx.6232/

Title Credit: Jemima9

Last Thread Recap:

Gemma has many notable personality attributes which set up her hypocrisy and contradictory lifestyle. Ranging from man hating and preferring single life and solo parenting to being a desperate overly PDA woman in love who neglected her son for a period of time so that she and her now partner/sperm donor can procreate her newest off-spring. Here’s the recap:

- Gemma enquired before covid and lockdown into having a sperm donor

- Due to lockdown and restrictions she faced delays

- When lockdown #1 began to ease she had her sessions which all failed, she had a total of three and didn’t conceive during them.

- She then began an independent search for donors online and via friends.

- One friend donated sperm then backed out

- Incomes Jake around November/December time 2020

- There’s speculation Jake is a donor that she met in a hotel but she plays the story as they met through tinder and hit it off

- Gemma then proceeded to sideline Ru for a period of time whilst she and Jake got it on.

- Played up the Jake is super step-dad charade despite slandering Ru’s birth dad on social media over the years and sources close to her confirming that Gemma is the problem between the birth dad and her dynamic

- She then began using Jake as a free tradesman and he started many projects in her none owned home

- She let Ru play in the street despite only being 3 or 4 at the time

- She posted a TikTok praising Jake for being such a good step-dad

- Jake goes missing for a while causing speculation they broke up, but it seems she got the hint after reading her tattle that she was coming across annoying and desperate and toned it down

- Confirmed an unfortunate miscarriage in October, also confirming she and Jake had been TTC despite living apart and not being together for even a year yet

- Confirmed they’re not thinking about moving in together soon due to Jake wanting to live near his other two children that he has out of a previous relationship

- November 2021 confirms a pregnancy, she and Jake still living apart and Jake uninvolved in the announcement.

the donor did his job, so let’s place bets on how long til she sacks him off and slags him off on Twitter 😉

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I don’t think they will move anywhere bigger anytime soon. She is talking about incorporating the babies nursery into her bedroom. Plus she will get plenty of benefits in the house “on her own” with 2 children!

bringginforme

Is this girl ever not “treating” herself to something? She must have money coming out her ears the way she spends

Justbeingn053y

Well she’s an outright liar if not because these are words from her own mouth. I’d directly contradicts her single solo mum vibe too so can’t see why she’d lie to do that?
Myself and gemma share a mutual friend so I can assure you that ru for certain does not see his dad and that’s on her not him.

• Wow
  • Sad

xits_jjx

VIP Member
^ Agreed. I still think about her patronising “newborns are so easy” post - yeah, cause you ignored him

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’m sorry but, your baby kicking you is only interesting to yourself…

never get why people post that 😂

• Haha

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Her comments are aggressive to anyone that doesn’t agree with her way of thinking!

View attachment 948573
They really didn’t think this one through. Irresponsible
‘Take some time’? But your whole relationship is rushed!! Why not rush this one too? A baby completely changes the relationship.. it wouldn’t surprise me that a few years down the line she’s still in this house all alone while Jake is gone. Babies don’t make relationships, they can break them.

finding it hard to believe 50 staff ran in the room during her emergency🤔 obviously glad they're both okay but having worked in hospitals i doubt that was true unless she was being sarcastic ofc 🤪

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist telling her followers the gender. Someone with 0 intentions of telling anyone doesn’t admit they’re taking up the gender scan in the first place