Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Her story about the heartless curler uninfluenced me and made me not want it lol. Her hair looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sj888

Tells the world the baby has croup then posts a picture of her out with other babies, isn’t croup contagious?

Sj888

I’m probs being picky because I dislike her but you’re not supposed to bath baby before the cord has detached completely I’m sure it’s something to do with risk of infection

SC1990

VIP Member
Poor baby getting blinded by the sun. 😑 also I'd tell Jakes mum to get f***ed if she expected me to trawl round York 1 week after having a c section 🤢

xits_jjx

VIP Member
He does his dad went to court & got it about two/ three years ago.
I remember you saying this a while ago which is why I have sympathy for Ru’s dad. Gemma is a twat. She’s confused why Jakes ex hates her? Probably because she’s a liar and used Jake for a baby and now a house to do up for content

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Wonder if Jake did similar previously with his ex. It’s clearly the reason she breastfed because she was literally anti it before. She just tries to compete.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
She said a while ago that he spends a majority of his time at her house - but there’s never any evidence of that!

lulliby

She doesn’t want a boyfriend , she wants a baby .. now she has that , I think Jake will be pushed aside and get the same treatment as Rueben’s dad … !
Maybe showing him on her ig and showing the happy families would impact on her housing and benefits she may get. Also brands will more likely work and pay her if she’s not a big standard Mom with a partner and kids. Single mom is ticking more boxes for inclusivity.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Why on earth did she think it was a good idea to take the baby to the theatre full stop, let alone for an #ad campaign to then leave at the interval. How unprofessional!
Just get someone to have him, or if no one else is available then his dad who was clearly free?!

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Is Ru still with his grandparents? She’s barely posting him, which usually I think that’s great, give children privacy. But when it’s 99% baby…
Think I spotted him in the red arrows clip. But you’re 100% right. He’s already being pushed out it seems.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Ru doesn’t see his dad? Why does she lie when she’s openly admitted he does on a weekend before. Who’s ru with them when she is planning this ‘date night’ with Jake.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Why is she so desperate to give birth? She’s *only just* going full term. Give baby a chance to come out when he’s ready!

SC1990

VIP Member
Typical Gemma asking for advice, 99% said it hurt but she did it anyway. And of course it barely hurt at all did it? Everything's perfect in Gemma Land