Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
33AD633C-C191-468E-92A7-3315C1C2D2FB.png

“I’d never have met jake if I’d ended up conceiving on my own”

because he was the sperm donor “friend” or because she would have sworn of dating if she fell pregnant 🧐 how ambiguous

Reactions: 3

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Also saying “I knew there was a reason I loved this man,” because Jake taught her how to draw a heart with cream lol.

Tbh I thought the reason was his house 🙈🙊

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
The people who keep posting how happy they are are never the ones who are … it just sounds like she’s trying to convince herself
I agree with this because I was one of those people 😅

The second I became genuinely happy and fulfilled I sort of stopped posting things online? I only noticed it long after the fact too.

But I find that usually when people are so happy and their life is going down so well etc on social media, the behind closed doors perspective is wildly opposite. And they always own up to it when their relationship breaks down or when they can’t take being false anymore.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with sharing your joy but when people are saying things like “my life is perrrrfect,” I’m like, are you sure?

Sj888

I don’t actually comment much on tattle just read but she makes my blood boil, she’s so entitled. This whole trying to force her baby out early thing is so odd, I get that the end is hard I’ve had two myself but just let your baby come when he’s ready! Hope the baby is nightmare sleeper for her 🤭

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
What’s she on about doing a poll to see if people would let their children on a school trip without their parent present? She does realise they go with teachers and support staff? I’m confused as to why you wouldn’t…

disneys

VIP Member
She probably didn’t even let him have a say in what pram either. She would have chosen it herself and put it up herself without even telling him
She doesn’t want a boyfriend , she wants a baby .. now she has that , I think Jake will be pushed aside and get the same treatment as Rueben’s dad … !

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Tramadol doesn’t go into your breast milk???? What in the tin foil hat is this. My husband is a doctor - yes it bloody can! Who told her that!!!!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Is Ru just not cute enough for her grid anymore? Mentioned him in the caption but two Easter pictures of Luca. Just seems cruel. You can’t show the smaller one and not the older one imo, especially when Ru used to be a big chunk of her content. Either show them both or neither of them. It’s making Ru look like the forgotten child.

• Heart

bringginforme

It's fine if you follow safe sleep guidelines, the main one of which is lying on your side whilst feeding. it's actually biologically normal! It saved my sanity with all my babies :)
I also fed mine whilst lying on my side and like you say, saved your sanity! I don’t think I’d be been able BF without this, but again only safe if you follow the guidelines. I just find it so careless that she’s just ignoring this advice!!

bringginforme

As a mum of a severely dairy allergic baby, she has pissed me off to my core. Does she really think she’s going to see a change in Luca in under a week being dairy free?! Anyone can Google to find out it takes over 6 weeks for it to leave your system.
You know full well she’ll be really enjoying the whole hospital appointment saga just for the engagement on Instagram.
It’s absolutely possible to continue breastfeeding dairy free and we’ve made it to almost 11 months now but if our doctor told me for HIS health that we should formula feed then I wouldn’t be a selfish bitch and carry on breastfeeding just to point score with my partners ex. She’s a twat.

• Heart

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Think it’s so odd he’s not in any of the photos. But maybe that’s from his perspective, if he’s the dad to others maybe he doesn’t want to come across as favouriting gem & her boys over his others.
Her pram arrived the other day and she said that she had built it, no mention of him at all. She’s not even half way through her pregnancy and it’s getting these things ready which I find strange in itself. But building a pram...isn’t that something you do together?! I know we did, figuring it out, how to put it up and down was all part of the fun!

Cjh78

Chatty Member
Yes Gemma hun, those shelves look great. And your shitty clutter just makes them perfect 👌
This woman gets more boring by the day! But I’m hanging in there for the inevitable….🍿🍿🍿

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Yeah, I think with her platform if someone was vindictive enough they’d do some digging and if it turned out they were claiming benefits not entitled to or lying about single occupancy then they’d report her and she’d be in the shit. So there’s every possibility he’s living with her and they’re just using his other house as a way to get some benefits and council tax discount

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Here we go with getting one up on Jakes baby mama. Can't just stick a film on and get the duvets down can she. Got to order pointless amazon shit and make tiktoks
I get the impression Jake’s kids don’t like her. He seemingly went from having them a lot to like one day every other weekend. And she goes over the top when they come. Something must have gone on.

SC1990

VIP Member
Her smug little face now she's been given a date! Imagine being this obsessed to give birth early!

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Pretty sure she only does it out of stomping her feet because Jake’s ex doesn’t let her post her kids (she has some brains clearly) and she seems to want to replicate that woman

disneys

VIP Member
She did do a story once which is how I found out about her having a page 🙈
Same here … and then it only had a few pages and the comments were very tame (tbh they are now) .. these influencers don’t realise that by posting about their page they draw more attention to it , those who follow but find you a bit irritating come here to read out of curiosity , agree with all that is said , make an account and the rest is history …

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t totally jealous of her being able to afford a 35mm lens when she doesn’t really work and I’m trodding along on my full time wage that still isn’t enough for fun things like that 😭
Live in the knowledge that she’s probably bought it on finance and will be paying it off for years to come! (I totally understand how you’re feeling though! 🤍)

• Heart

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
They're back already?? So they drove for god knows how many hrs with 2 screaming kids for a bowl of chips and a maccy dees coffee. Hilarious 😂
What was the point in taking her eldest out of school for that… could have done that in one weekend 😴

• Haha