Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Why is she so desperate to give birth? She’s *only just* going full term. Give baby a chance to come out when he’s ready!

Reactions: 3

SC1990

VIP Member
Typical Gemma asking for advice, 99% said it hurt but she did it anyway. And of course it barely hurt at all did it? Everything's perfect in Gemma Land

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Jake knows his place, he may have bought that house but he’s forbidden from doing what he wants with it

I don’t see them lasting at all, she should know that a baby adds extra stress, extra exhaustion and extra everything to a relationship, they barely know each other, don’t live together but are super excited about adding a new baby? I wonder how his ex is dealing with it all? God if my ex partner had another baby with his partner so soon after being together while it’s not my choice I’d be shocked. As I said before congrats to her but it’s such a selfish move on both their parts. Ru and his children should come first and not add a new baby into a messy situation. Obvs we don’t know fully their situation but still..

New baby often breaks relationships. Not makes them.

SC1990

VIP Member
I wonder why she didn't sort out their wierd living arrangements before having a baby? Either desperate to trap him/was using him as a donor and provider or she's lying and they do infact live together but doesn't want DWP to catch on. We're a family of 4 living in a tiny 2 bed house but we manage. I would never not let my kids dad live with me because the house was too small 🤣 if you want to be together you'd make it work!

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Trouble in paradise, he was absent on Mother’s Day & she made a point of saying her sister bought the Mother’s Day card for her.

• Wow

flicker39

Omg please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t it advised against to not sleep whilst you feed your baby/lay down with a chance of dozing off?! Her stories make me feel really nervous tbh 😬
It's fine if you follow safe sleep guidelines, the main one of which is lying on your side whilst feeding. it's actually biologically normal! It saved my sanity with all my babies :)

why is she bad mouthing that company so much acting like she is stranded without a car when she sold hers to her sister😂 surely she could have kept it for a few more days if she needed it that bad. just cringed at the car reveal on insta, her boyf just looks too much like her

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Obviously doesn’t understand cluster feeding either if she’s offered a dummy already
Came to say the same. They cluster feed to build up your supply to meet their needs and yes, use you as a dummy! Because nipples were the first ever dummies… dummies are a nipple replacement 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why aren’t the midwives educating her? Or a quick Google would tell her this

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I’m surprised by her… she’s already had a baby you’d think she wouldn’t be so lenient about the jaundice or at least trying to come across that way?

xits_jjx

VIP Member
She has started posting about Luca a loooot again recently too. When she initially stopped sharing them she didn’t post anything about them and now he’s his dad’s little fanboy and living it up at the Hollywood Bowl. The point of not sharing them has been lost on her? Someone was literally pretending they were their kids

Cjh78

Chatty Member
I didn’t have time to think about it with my second 😂 I was in start stop labour for the whole of Christmas week, I was 3cm with contractions I had to breathe through but just carried on as normal with family and our 2 year old! She needs to get a grip 😂
You’re a trooper!
Poor Jake has to put up with this crap, no wonder he hasn’t moved in with her!

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
Why is she stressing about having a huge cake made for a 1 year old? Purely for Instagram

SC1990

VIP Member
Here we go with getting one up on Jakes baby mama. Can't just stick a film on and get the duvets down can she. Got to order pointless amazon shit and make tiktoks

SC1990

VIP Member
Yet another tone deaf "bReAsTfEd iS BeSt" fuck off, stopbtrying to rub stuff in Jakes exes face