Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were Gemma, I’d be straight down the school hunting the bully’s parents down and confront them. From experience, schools always push bullying under the rug. Poor kid, hope he gets it sorted and they leave him alone. No need for it at all

Her face looks so different!! That photo is such an omen of the times as well 😂 I remember so many girls in my school with their hair back combed to duck like that. May be why her hair is so thin now?

Reactions: 1
2 years into a pandemic and still doesn’t know that LFTs are for when you’re asymptomatic and she would need a PCR. So no wonder they’re treating you as if you have covid Gemma, because you could have covid and you haven’t tested properly. I know you don’t ~legally~ have to isolate now but hospital are still really strict with it all (which I full agree with!)

She’s 26 weeks and that’s the second time (that we know of) that she’s been in for reduced movement. Partnered with the fact she moans about not seeing a midwife very often….it shows this girl is just desperate for attention.

She’s 26 weeks and that’s the second time (that we know of) that she’s been in for reduced movement. Partnered with the fact she moans about not seeing a midwife very often….it shows this girl is just desperate for attention.
Really?! Our hospital doesn’t tell you to properly track them until you’re 28 weeks. I think they tell you too track from 26 weeks if you’re high risk or have twins. I might be wrong though or maybe it’s just our hospital.
I’ve never noticed patterns of movement until then though.

Really?! Our hospital doesn’t tell you to properly track them until you’re 28 weeks. I think they tell you too track from 26 weeks if you’re high risk or have twins. I might be wrong though or maybe it’s just our hospital.
I’ve never noticed patterns of movement until then though.
I found it different with both of my pregnancies, with my first I was in 3 times with reduced movements but all after 28 weeks give or take and the pattern was really all over the place until then. With my second born a few weeks ago she had a pattern from 14 weeks which I was really surprised about but I never had any episodes of reduced movements.

I do agree she craves attention though. It’s made me laugh how she’s kept going on about how big her bump is constantly and he’s gonna be a big baby and she’s measuring behind. It’s common knowledge that you show more with second babies. I’m surprised they’ve sent her for a scan though, I was always under the impression that they would only send you for a scan if you measured below for two consecutive readings or if you had a big jump or dip.

Reactions: 2
Knew she’d have to comment on the BF / formula feeding debate at some point. Just feed your baby how it suits you and let everyone else get on with feeding their baby how it works for them. Don’t be so butt hurt by comments that don’t hold any substance.

Knew she’d have to comment on the BF / formula feeding debate at some point. Just feed your baby how it suits you and let everyone else get on with feeding their baby how it works for them. Don’t be so butt hurt by comments that don’t hold any substance.
All for engagement in her dm’s

Is she planning on moving out? Just dawned on me looking at her bedroom how tiny her house actually is. (Hard to imagine considering all the clutter she manages to keep)

Is she planning on moving out? Just dawned on me looking at her bedroom how tiny her house actually is. (Hard to imagine considering all the clutter she manages to keep)
shes not mentioned it. Also neither of them have any plans of living together despite a baby being 10 weeks away.

I can’t wait until she’s got a toddler and starts moaning about them destroying all her nik naks 🤣🤣 she’ll be fuming

Cause she’d have to give up her council house with cheap rent probably.
Wouldn’t you just hate that though? I love my partner to bits, I couldn’t imagine not living with him regardless of whether we had a baby on the way or not. Our decision to live together all those years ago now was so easy and kind of happened without the question even needing to be asked tbh 😂 So I just can’t wrap my head around their situation, they’re starting a family together but don’t want to be together? He doesn’t want to see his baby every single day and every single night? He doesn’t want to be there for every single milestone? It’s so weird!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you just hate that though? I love my partner to bits, I couldn’t imagine not living with him regardless of whether we had a baby on the way or not. Our decision to live together all those years ago now was so easy and kind of happened without the question even needing to be asked tbh 😂 So I just can’t wrap my head around their situation, they’re starting a family together but don’t want to be together? He doesn’t want to see his baby every single day and every single night? He doesn’t want to be there for every single milestone? It’s so weird!
I think he’s keen but she just used him to get a second kid and wants the break up after the baby is born to be as easy as possible , moving in with him or vice versa would complicate that

That’s got to be the only explanation because I just can’t imagine being so so in love with somebody to the point I want a family with them, but not wanting them to live with me? I find it really weird!! They could easily find somewhere in the middle, so somewhere Ru can still get to school and Jake can still see his other kids, but it’s just a matter of not wanting to - for some reason!!

I definitely think it’s a Gemma issue and not a Jake issue tbh!