Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby will be born, there will be the usual happy period when everything is all magical and he’ll suddenly leave to go be with his other children and they’ll be the thorn in her side. ‘Why won’t Jake spend time with our baby!!’ I mean good luck to them and all but I’ve said this before. Everything is so rushed. They rushed into the relationship, rushed the baby. It’s so weird that they are taking this part so slow.

Reactions: 4
The baby will be born, there will be the usual happy period when everything is all magical and he’ll suddenly leave to go be with his other children and they’ll be the thorn in her side. ‘Why won’t Jake spend time with our baby!!’ I mean good luck to them and all but I’ve said this before. Everything is so rushed. They rushed into the relationship, rushed the baby. It’s so weird that they are taking this part so slow.
They started dating December 2020 and she announced this current pregnancy November 2021, presumably after her 12 week scan. She had also been pregnant earlier on in the year with his baby.

But keeping it to this pregnancy, if in November she was 3 months pregnant, that means he got her pregnant in August/September time. Which means they’d been together: 8-9 months. Not even a whole year, and had never lived together or properly gotten to know each other let’s face it.

This relationship is remarkably rushed, and she went into it fully intending to have his baby.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but, your baby kicking you is only interesting to yourself…

never get why people post that 😂

• Haha
Sorry me again but make up your mind! Her bump was ~huge~ for ages until her growth scan where it was on track and now it’s ~tiny~. First of all, we don’t care, secondly stop trying to be interesting by being massive or tiny, it makes zero difference and doesn’t make you special 🤣

Reactions: 2
why is she bad mouthing that company so much acting like she is stranded without a car when she sold hers to her sister😂 surely she could have kept it for a few more days if she needed it that bad. just cringed at the car reveal on insta, her boyf just looks too much like her

It’s weird how much they look alike. The baby is going to be the double of Ru because his parents look like siblings!!

• Haha
Is Gemma planning on being in the hospital a long time? Is she having a planned c section? She seems to be going a bit overboard considering they like to send you out the same day as or following day from birth

Is Gemma planning on being in the hospital a long time? Is she having a planned c section? She seems to be going a bit overboard considering they like to send you out the same day as or following day from birth
Tbf With my second I had a low risk, straight forward labour and birth two hours after arrival until half hour after when she was rushed to scbu and we ended up staying in for 5 days 🤷🏻‍♀️ Was so glad I “over” packed 😂 and still had to get my mum and partner to bring some extra bits!

Is Ru calling Jake dad? 😬 that’s a bit harsh on his bio dad isn’t it

Reactions: 1
Really terrible, my cousins used to do it with my aunts boyfriend (now husband) and it killed their dad, when he stood up for himself my aunt shrugged it off 🙄 I can imagine Gemma doing the same.

Poor Ru as well, he’s probably confused

Calling him dad when he’s been in his life just over a year is bizarre. Poor Ru and Ru’s real dad.

I think it’s a narcissistic thing, ru is going to grow up and seriously resent his mum for forcing his dad out. It doesn’t matter how crappy his dad is, it’s still his dad and I bet you Ru loves his dad so much. Wouldn’t surprise me she drills him for info when he has contact with his dad as well.