Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re a blended family, 3 step daughters and 2 of our own and my step children don’t call me mum and I’d never ever expect them to. I think talking from experience Gemma should be encouraging Ru to see his dad more than he does and not replacing his father figure with a man who has been in his life little over a year. Not just that but then also introducing a new baby to the mix, he’s going to be seriously confused. It’s got train wreck written all over it.

Reactions: 6
my partner has a complicated life story, but there’s a father figure in his life who isn’t his bio dad who he calls “dad” — his reasoning is that, his dad passed on when he was still an infant and the man he now calls dad raised him until he was a teenager and his mum split with him, and even now 10 years since that split he plays a pretty active part in my partners life.

but there’s a HUGE difference between my partners bio dad having passed on at the very start of my partners life, and Ru calling Jake dad after a year despite still having a living dad who wants to be in his life.

Gemma needs to understand how cruel this is and sit Ru down and have a talk. But she won’t because her heads wedged in Jakes ass.

Reactions: 5
^ Exactly what I thought 😂 She’s fucked her body clock up by napping in the day!

Reactions: 1
She seems to do anything to hurt ru’s real dad. He was on her feed a few years ago for like a month and in her stories she would talk about him then he popped off again and she said it was something to do with him not wanting to be with her physically but wanted to have family time for the kids sake. She seems to only want people around that benefit her and not the kids

Reactions: 2
That’s a shame, so she acts this way to hurt his feelings because he didn’t want her in a romantic way?

I know, I feel for him too, my friends ex has done something similar with his new partner, she feels like she’s been completely pushed aside despite the fact they have joint custody. Unfair on the other parent!

It's just awful, never once did my young kids consider calling someone else 'dad', she's got to have pushed that on him so much

Jake has only been in Ru’s life for a short time in the grand scheme of things. She is damaging sand confusing this poor little boy.

He sees his dad every week. She’s disgusting.
That makes it so much worse. I get that Ru probably hears Jake’s children calling him Dad, but he’s 5 and old enough to have a conversation with, and explain the situation.

That makes it so much worse. I get that Ru probably hears Jake’s children calling him Dad, but he’s 5 and old enough to have a conversation with, and explain the situation.
I always tell people who do this to think how they’d like it, If their ex gets a girlfriend and allows the child to call her mum, if you don’t like it then don’t expect their biological parent to like it either.

Oh could you imagine if it was the other way round and he was calling someone else mum!! She’d go on one massive rant and probably say he’s not allowed to go over there anymore

Reactions: 3
I hope she addresses it at some point, or that she does a q&a and someone brings it up. I’d love to know why she thinks it’s acceptable and cute to boot

It’s basic respect isn’t it. She’d hate it if the shoe were on the ther foot. Although I’m sure she’d love jake’s kids calling her mum!!