Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t leave for the school run until 8:30 but “doesn’t have time” for breakfast 💀 most people have been up hours by then!
How about make breakfast the night before and chill in the fridge - you might as well do your sons lunch while you’re doing it.
How about eat when you get home.
How about stop pretending you have relatable problems cause you’re exposing yourself as more and more lazy.

Jesus is she really this dense?! How the hell will she cope with a newborn added to the mix? Especially as Jake won’t be around every day

Reactions: 2
I don't get why is she asking questions about general pregnancy when she's been pregnant before?

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know pregnant women had to eat a different breakfast to non pregnant women?!
She is the definition of stupid.

• Haha
I remember ages ago just before she said she wanted a baby he was all over her stories again and then he disappeared again and all of a sudden she wants another baby. He obvs didn’t wanna be with her. Also I the school thing. Get your kid dressed and fed for school and then if you don’t have time for anything else have some when you get home or be organised and get breakfast bars in?

I mean I get if you rent you still want it to be homely etc but that’s all such a waste of money

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is it really stupid to store food (especially eggs!!) above the cooker? All the heat will make the food go dry surely? Also a fire hazard if something falls off? I dunno maybe I’m being over anxious 😬

Yes Gemma hun, those shelves look great. And your crappy clutter just makes them perfect 👌
This woman gets more boring by the day! But I’m hanging in there for the inevitable….🍿🍿🍿

Yeah I’m sure you have to have the house as you found it when you leave it. Otherwise you get charged or loose your deposit

Is she really complaining about how often she sees her midwife when the media is full of ladies giving birth in bomb shelters??
She needs a reality check!!

Reactions: 4
Is she really complaining about how often she sees her midwife when the media is full of ladies giving birth in bomb shelters??
She needs a reality check!!
So true! And also be grateful that’s she’s having a low risk pregnancy!

It’s the second baby. Regardless of how your birth went with the first if your first pregnancy is uneventful they will leave you alone. Also you don’t get more appointments after 24 weeks, it’s pretty much the same deal.

It’s the second baby. Regardless of how your birth went with the first if your first pregnancy is uneventful they will leave you alone. Also you don’t get more appointments after 24 weeks, it’s pretty much the same deal.
Literally. I just had my second baby and I didn’t have time to be going to the midwife every 2 minutes but then again I was working full time unlike our Gem…

Literally. I just had my second baby and I didn’t have time to be going to the midwife every 2 minutes but then again I was working full time unlike our Gem…
I’ve just hit that part where they actually want to see you quite a bit in the third trimester and I’m like.. yeah I can’t keep up with the appts, multiple kids, school runs, working, life 😂

Especially as you can’t bring the kids along so I have to make sure they’re with someone when I go.

• Haha
I’ve just hit that part where they actually want to see you quite a bit in the third trimester and I’m like.. yeah I can’t keep up with the appts, multiple kids, school runs, working, life 😂

Especially as you can’t bring the kids along so I have to make sure they’re with someone when I go.
Omg yes organising childcare is the hardest bit! Hope your pregnancy is going well ♥

She has incorporated the high chair into her dining area for the baby on her latest story - notice 3 place settings. One at the high hair, one for Ru and one for her….sorry Jake! She has got it just how she wanted it!

Reactions: 7
She has incorporated the high chair into her dining area for the baby on her latest story - notice 3 place settings. One at the high hair, one for Ru and one for her….sorry Jake! She has got it just how she wanted it!
Deep down this is all about having another baby… This Jake is just convenient. Why else would you be so quick to have another baby given you don’t live together and you’re both single parents already?! Dynamically it’s just nonsense. Poor Reuben