Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s so odd he’s not in any of the photos. But maybe that’s from his perspective, if he’s the dad to others maybe he doesn’t want to come across as favouriting gem & her boys over his others.
Her pram arrived the other day and she said that she had built it, no mention of him at all. She’s not even half way through her pregnancy and it’s getting these things ready which I find strange in itself. But building a pram...isn’t that something you do together?! I know we did, figuring it out, how to put it up and down was all part of the fun!

Reactions: 3
She probably didn’t even let him have a say in what pram either. She would have chosen it herself and put it up herself without even telling him

Reactions: 1
She probably didn’t even let him have a say in what pram either. She would have chosen it herself and put it up herself without even telling him
She doesn’t want a boyfriend , she wants a baby .. now she has that , I think Jake will be pushed aside and get the same treatment as Rueben’s dad … !

She doesn’t want a boyfriend , she wants a baby .. now she has that , I think Jake will be pushed aside and get the same treatment as Rueben’s dad … !
Just highlights further that he was probably the sperm donor… it was all very sudden that she didn’t want to pay for any more fertility treatment (which as a stand-alone event would be understandable) but it was then very quickly a transition between then finding her own donors on the internet, not wanting to have a baby alone right now, getting a boyfriend and being pregnant. Very suspect to me…

Reactions: 2
Maybe showing him on her ig and showing the happy families would impact on her housing and benefits she may get. Also brands will more likely work and pay her if she’s not a big standard Mom with a partner and kids. Single mom is ticking more boxes for inclusivity.

They won’t move in together because she’ll lose all her benefits. But it’s clear he spends a lot of time there by the fact she puts out 3 dinner plates etc. But as the posted above said, I think she hides him so she isn’t reported.

Reactions: 4
He’s severely asthmatic too isn’t he? Don’t think it’s been diagnosed but he seems on that route. But I constantly think there must be so much dust in that house because it’s SO cluttered. I’ve never seen anything about her cleaning either.

I think he got officially diagnosed not too long ago and was given a brown inhaler. I feel so sorry for him 😔.
I’ve said the same thing about dust too, her house seems so cluttered and a breeding ground for dead skin cells / dust to multiply by the second

Why is she complaining about Jakes work place preparing for his paternity leave? She does know her due date doesn’t she? 🤔

As soon as I read it I thought… “just write your due date and change it if necessary…”

Of course she wants to change her dining table and shelves that she got 5 minutes ago!
Complaining that the room feels dark....that’s because SHE got dark furniture, painted the fridge a dark colour and fill it’s top to bottom with clutter!!
Seriously, she has nothing better to do with her days?!

My thoughts exactly. The black scandi theme works best in big homes that bring in a lot of natural light; fair enough she has had the shelves and gallery wall 2 years but the rest of it is new

Of course she wants to change her dining table and shelves that she got 5 minutes ago!
Complaining that the room feels dark....that’s because SHE got dark furniture, painted the fridge a dark colour and fill it’s top to bottom with clutter!!
Seriously, she has nothing better to do with her days?!
She’s probably got a new gifted one coming.

She’s gonna struggle with a new baby and all that clutter. Such a hazard with all the crap

She’s gonna struggle with a new baby and all that clutter. Such a hazard with all the crap
She’ll just moan about it instead of yknow.. adapting her living conditions so they’re safe like any normal parent would. But she won’t be prepared to do that cause it’s not ~aesthetic~