Gemellisx #2 Jake oh jake you've done the deed! Your baby will be plastered all over the Instagram greed!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist telling her followers the gender. Someone with 0 intentions of telling anyone doesn’t admit they’re taking up the gender scan in the first place

Reactions: 3
She’ll only be announcing it from a business perspective; probably hoping it’ll lead to more “work”. Surprised she’s not doing the gender reveal as an #ad

Reactions: 1
Her recent stories...she is not that far along, her baby is not that big, it is certainly not “banging its head” on her stomach 🙄
She’s so painful, what is she going to be like when she’s full term and actually is big?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m glad it’s a boy. She’s the sort that can’t get along with any female so would start beef with a daughter

Also so odd not including Jake in the reveal again either. She really is preparing for the breakup and pretending he didn’t exist. I pity him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad it’s a boy. She’s the sort that can’t get along with any female so would start beef with a daughter

Also so odd not including Jake in the reveal again either. She really is preparing for the breakup and pretending he didn’t exist. I pity him
Easier to remove him off her gram if he’s not in any important photos

Reactions: 2
She and Jake won’t last , I think 6 months after the baby is born they’ll part ways and then hopefully she’ll start trashing him on Instagram like she used to do with Ru’s dad and we can all sit back and watch the drama unfold 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really just gives off evil witch vibes, the same type of girls from school who were bullies that then go into a nursing/carer career 🤦🏻‍♀️

I swear she’s such a hypocrite; it wasn’t long ago she was practically burning her mask and ranting about how much she hated wearing one and the whole covid situation

I swear she’s such a hypocrite; it wasn’t long ago she was practically burning her mask and ranting about how much she hated wearing one and the whole covid situation
Selfishness , now she has a baby to protect she suddenly cares about it … never cares about others , only herself !

I can’t be arsed to sit through her talking stories. Her captions are useless too, they only move as she speaks and she talks so slow and never makes eye contact with the camera it’s hard and boring to watch, so I have no idea what she was rambling on about 😂

I didn’t sit through it all just saw snippets, moaning about the icy weather I think. She could send a glass eye to sleep she’s that boring 😂

• Haha
Think it’s so odd he’s not in any of the photos. But maybe that’s from his perspective, if he’s the dad to others maybe he doesn’t want to come across as favouriting gem & her boys over his others.