Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup the absolute wart on a nob to say it wasn't a lot when he hasn't a penny to his name. Couldn't produce a pound coin, only eats because his parents buy the food, cook it and clean up afterwards. And then threw away the 'not a lot' (smirky face) on gadgets that are way more than he needs. Could have bought a phone and laptop for half the price and saved the rest but noooo
Or even given some of it to his parents to contribute towards food/bills

Reactions: 4
Or even given some of it to his parents to contribute towards food/bills
When you read this Gary will in bed with his new phone, computer chucked on the floor and his parents will be downstairs making his food and discussing how much of their inheritance Gary should get for spends during his next moomoosharo. He’ll start washing the odd dish to bleed as much as possible out of them. Probably £5 for each plate he rinses!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think I will ever get over a 40 year old man being given pocket money to wash up his own plate. Must be one of the worst things I’ve ever read on tattle 🫠🫠

Unlocked a memory of being a small child and helping mum out by drying the dishes even though they would just dry on their own on the rack. But the pride at that age to just help out which I assume is a very normal childhood thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t think I will ever get over a 40 year old man being given pocket money to wash up his own plate. Must be one of the worst things I’ve ever read on tattle 🫠🫠

Unlocked a memory of being a small child and helping mum out by drying the dishes even though they would just dry on their own on the rack. But the pride at that age to just help out which I assume is a very normal childhood thing.
What?! He actually gets pocket money for doing the dishes. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Internet has really give a load of oddballs and lazy entitled prices a voice and echo chamber that's normalised their behaviour and convinced them they're in the right

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing stopping him getting a work from home job, he could even stay in bed. Loads of call centre work..he’s just a lazy twit

Reactions: 10
Nothing stopping him getting a work from home job, he could even stay in bed. Loads of call centre work..he’s just a lazy twit
Exactly my point. The 'I can't work' excuse really doesn't fly as much these days. Yes some people with some disabilities can work, but there are far more options for people these days.

I used to watch him years and years ago and randomly stumbled across him again.

Are him and Adam a couple/have they ever been? Genuinely curious as I can't imagine this man child ever being in a relationship, but that's a pretty big trip to pay for for just a friend

He’s live on IG at 2.30 in the morning. Tell me you have zero responsibilities without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is Gary on IG live at 10.45 on a Sunday night, what you can see of him anyway. The dead nana’s inheritance mustn’t have stretched to a new lamp.

IMG_0389.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How depressing and his parents must hear him at that hour. I’ve seen the house. It’s a terraced house. Sound will travel at 2:30am

when I was depressed the only thing that helped was getting up out of the bed in the morning at a reasonable time. I had to coax and drag myself out some mornings but staying in it all morning and then up all night - terrible for my mental health.

How depressing and his parents must hear him at that hour. I’ve seen the house. It’s a terraced house. Sound will travel at 2:30am

when I was depressed the only thing that helped was getting up out of the bed in the morning at a reasonable time. I had to coax and drag myself out some mornings but staying in it all morning and then up all night - terrible for my mental health.

Same. You have to gradually pull yourself out of it and number 1 is get out of bed. Number 2 make the bed. A small step each day.

If I have days where I cave to it and stay in and eat crap I feel awful and makes depression worse.

Please tell me Mrs Capplehorn didn’t assemble her 42 year old son’s Easter basket 😫

IMG_0431.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0434.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie, my mum did get me an Easter egg (told her not to, but she still got me a Belgian choc one from M&S because it was on discount). 🫣 but this is all children stuff ! I can imagine him waking up early excited to go downstairs and see what he got. Then playing on the trampoline in the garden. So disturbing !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I still get the odd stocking at Xmas too lol

But there is a difference between a little jokey thing between family and this sort of expected present and acting like a legitimate child. Its sad and kind of creepy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I still get the odd stocking at Xmas too lol

But there is a difference between a little jokey thing between family and this sort of expected present and acting like a legitimate child. Its sad and kind of creepy.
Bet she’s been hiding it in the wardrobe for weeks as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.