Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the least of his problems obviously but why is he such a cheapskate? Brogan paid for him at that Disney event. Why can't he pay his way for ANYTHING?

Reactions: 6
It's the least of his problems obviously but why is he such a cheapskate? Brogan paid for him at that Disney event. Why can't he pay his way for ANYTHING?
Because putting his hands in his pockets will give him the head ouchies and he can’t risk having an attack hun xoxox

(Oh look, let’s order 600 Fucko Pop toys)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because putting his hands in his pockets will give him the head ouchies and he can’t risk having an attack hun xoxox
I need to start having anxiety any times I’m faced with doing anything that I don’t want to do. Clearly, that’s easy.

Reactions: 2
Imagine not having a job, having your parents give you money for chores, likely on benefits, your Nan just died and left you a couple of grand, yet you still convince your ‘friends’ to foot the bill for everything cos you have #anxiety&depression
But it’s really because he refuses to spend a penny on anything that isn’t merch.

If Brogan paid for that Uber too, then she really is a bleeping idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Imagine not having a job, having your parents give you money for chores, likely on benefits, your Nan just died and left you a couple of grand, yet you still convince your ‘friends’ to foot the bill for everything cos you have #anxiety&depression
But it’s really because he refuses to spend a penny on anything that isn’t merch.

If Brogan paid for that Uber too, then she really is a bleeping idiot.
Transactional, just like everything else in their entire existence.

Reactions: 3
Cos he’s not used to walking. Not even joking.
Yes months inside the house lying in bed, staying awake half the night on the internet. I ran into him one night when I couldn’t sleep either - he was commenting on a Goldie Hawn interview at 2.10 am ☺ I was watching it so can’t say much but that’s his everyday routine.

He then gets some exercise in Disney but after a few days he’s in the chair then he goes home and gets into bed for about 3 weeks before resurfacing to show off the pins he bought in a haul video - filmed on his bed 😣

You can see how deconditioned his upper body and arms are too. Pure lack of activity. Which makes mental issues worse….he’s a frustrating man to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s sickening, I thought they were doing it to get to the front of the line. It’s funny how he could walk just fine after they left Disney.

That’s sickening, I thought they were doing it to get to the front of the line. It’s funny how he could walk just fine after they left Disney.
Chairs don't get you to the front of the line, you have to go in the regular queue, and be pushed through it in the chair.

What does get you to the front is the Disability Access Service (DAS), which he also requests for (god knows what he tells them!) his ailments.

• Heart
His mystery leg problem (that he admits no doctor can solve) would be fixed by daily walks and just moving more. When you see him do his half hearted stretches in the vlogs, they are just basic bog standard stretches we should all do everyday.

I think any of us who have been sedentary for a long period of time (for whatever reason) knows the impact it can quickly have on your legs and overall mobility

Reactions: 7
His mystery leg problem (that he admits no doctor can solve) would be fixed by daily walks and just moving more. When you see him do his half hearted stretches in the vlogs, they are just basic bog standard stretches we should all do everyday.

I think any of us who have been sedentary for a long period of time (for whatever reason) knows the impact it can quickly have on your legs and overall mobility
Those stretches are such a joke

He doesn’t use his legs or his body for that matter so he’s losing his mobility. What a sad state of affairs. Get your lazy ass out of bed and walk! It’s not that hard!

He doesn’t use his legs or his body for that matter so he’s losing his mobility. What a sad state of affairs. Get your lazy ass out of bed and walk! It’s not that hard!
Rarely uses his brain too. The only time he doesn’t act like a child is when he acts like an expert on obscure Disney merch tit. He doesn’t realise that no one else knows this info because no one else cares. .

• Haha
Rarely uses his brain too. The only time he doesn’t act like a child is when he acts like an expert on obscure Disney merch tit. He doesn’t realise that no one else knows this info because no one else cares. .
It's probably underdeveloped like everything else about him

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.