Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But his Instagram isn't that busy with posts?!

He is so deluded, I think he actually believes what he is saying. He thinks he really is busy. It's fascinating in a way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've caught a few of his lives, they're always like that. Full of self-importance and self pity, soaking up all the attention and prattling on about his boring existence. But as horrible as his behaviour is, the people enabling it are even worse. He is in desperate need of a good kick up his ass, not an ass licking

Reactions: 11
I don't think until his parents sadly die, or need to go into a home, he will just carry on. He could be in for a sharp shock in his old age. As he has never worked I'm guessing he won't be entitled to much of a pension either.

I'd be genuinely panicking if I were him

Reactions: 10
"Taken its toll on me" as if he's on the frontline in Ukraine. You're in bed dressing up a Mickey plush. Calm down.

He's really convinced himself he's doing something demanding and important. What a sad state.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
also…
  • Slagged off patreons who provide nothing (lol Adam)
  • He’s very sensory and ‘feels’ the world so always needs to hug characters. Is this an autism thing or just starved of human touch?
  • Said he spent all his savings (!!) in Disneyland, but then Grandma died so he inherited money for a new laptop and phone, so seemed happy about her timing lol.
  • Regrets saying he doesn’t wanna do Disneyland again because he loves it and wants Adam to edit out him saying that.
  • 6th cruise this summer! So now a gold member.
  • Adam only pays when they’re vlogging (when are they not?
  • When people ask him what he does, he says he’s a YouTuber but feels like a fraud because he barely updates his channel (lol), so wants to start updating that again.
Whilst I appreciate there are many variations of Autism and it's a vast spectrum. A very common symptom/sign of autism is fear of human touch/contact.

I think Gary feels the need to hug Disney characters because he's an attention seeking bellend! Add to this the fact he walks around Disney property dressed as pumpkins, parrots and Betty bleeping Boop, I think his autism claims are loose at best.

Note: I am not qualified clinician and I do appreciate autism is different for everyone, don't come for me! I will always call out twats like Gary C and Twattan who play the MH card for attention and likes,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whilst I appreciate there are many variations of Autism and it's a vast spectrum. A very common symptom/sign of autism is fear of human touch/contact.

I think Gary feels the need to hug Disney characters because he's an attention seeking bellend! Add to this the fact he walks around Disney property dressed as pumpkins, parrots and Betty bleeping Boop, I think his autism claims are loose at best.

Note: I am not qualified clinician and I do appreciate autism is different for everyone, don't come for me! I will always call out twats like Gary C and Twattan who play the MH card for attention and likes,
Thanks for this! I really wasn’t sure so was hoping someone would have some input and I think I misplaced the word ‘sensory’ because I know autism carries some form of sensory types but I think it’s the opposite ? over stimulation?

Anyway, when he exclaims he was doing 3 posts a day and then looks proud of himself for doing it for 5 months and was suffering … it’s so hilarious that it’s like a parody, but then I realise he’s serious and the delusion is depressing.

I bet he says the same thing when his mum asks him to help out around the house

Reactions: 4
Nah I don't know how he lives with himself at times. Like Adam is his friend, I get that... we all help our friends out and do things for one another but we are quite literally talking about Adam paying tens of thousands of pounds for this loser to plod along at Disney. Once as a treat maybe but the cruises, the different parks, the bleeping flight upgrades... I would DIE of embarrassment having a friend continuously pay for all that tit, I would also never in a million years publicly admit it.
Then again I'd insist on paying my own way to begin with, it's perplexing behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He honestly disgusts me so much. ‘It wasn’t a lot of money’ but paid for a new MacBook and iPhone 14 max…. Ok.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s an awful thing to say. It wouldn’t have crossed his tiny mind that his parent has lost their parent and might need support. It’s all about cashing on an inheritance.

• Heart
Wow. He seemed annoyed at not getting a lot of money instead of being sad his nan died. That’s horrendous. He is just an awful person. He has nothing likeable about him.
And 3 posts on Instagram acting like he’s worked a 12 hour shift. Insulting.

Reactions: 13
Thing is, work is work, and all types of work can be draining etc. Even being an influencer. BUT, he isn't even working hard by influencer standard's

• Haha
Thing is, work is work, and all types of work can be draining etc. Even being an influencer. BUT, he isn't even working hard by influencer standard's
He posted one YouTube video this year - a 15-min haul. And in that same IG live he complained about doing it and how he just wanted to get it over and done with because he was annoyed at having stuff out. It was like he suffered making that video

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'd love to slap him silly when he was talking about his inheritance. Have you no shame at all to admit that you're over 40 and needed your granny to die to get a new phone and computer. And no mention of how his parents are doing or how the family is doing. Poor woman probably did more on her worst day than he's done in his life, she accumulated a bit of money, was probably so proud to be able to leave a little sum to grandchildren and that smug prat buys a phone and acts like it's not enough - even though he hasn't a penny to his name. His mother/father probably inherited a few thousand and he'll have his eyes on that money now for his next trip. He's really getting under my skin lately.

And Adam only pays when they're vlogging! Ummmm they're always vlogging. They vlog the airport hotel, flight, hotel, theme park and all meals.
Except the tour Kieron gave them of the city, the only thing about the last trip that looked interesting - 😄 -lazy arse Adam. The chance that Gary put his hand in his pocket that day is about the same chance that Madonna has never had plastic surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to slap him silly when he was talking about his inheritance. Have you no shame at all to admit that you're over 40 and needed your granny to die to get a new phone and computer. And no mention of how his parents are doing or how the family is doing. Poor woman probably did more on her worst day than he's done in his life, she accumulated a bit of money, was probably so proud to be able to leave a little sum to grandchildren and that smug prat buys a phone and acts like it's not enough - even though he hasn't a penny to his name. His mother/father probably inherited a few thousand and he'll have his eyes on that money now for his next trip. He's really getting under my skin lately.

And Adam only pays when they're vlogging! Ummmm they're always vlogging. They vlog the airport hotel, flight, hotel, theme park and all meals.
Except the tour Kieron gave them of the city, the only thing about the last trip that looked interesting - 😄 -lazy arse Adam. The chance that Gary put his hand in his pocket that day is about the same chance that Madonna has never had plastic surgery.
Well said! Adam gets on my nerves too but at least he can convince himself he’s doing some work by vlogging, editing, and the “books”. Gary is just a user looking for his next enabler. What a sad little life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching YouTube videos because I cannot flipping sleep and who pops up in the comments under an interview with Goldie Hawn 😆 Took me a minute to register it was our Gary C!

7E496964-8FC7-4984-B061-8F5C762F303B.jpeg

• Haha
He would have gotten at least £2-3k from his nan, and he said it wasn’t a lot. Would love to see him work a 9-5 for 1-2months to earn the same amount and then say the same thing.

He would have gotten at least £2-3k from his nan, and he said it wasn’t a lot. Would love to see him work a 9-5 for 1-2months to earn the same amount and then say the same thing.
Yup the absolute wart on a nob to say it wasn't a lot when he hasn't a penny to his name. Couldn't produce a pound coin, only eats because his parents buy the food, cook it and clean up afterwards. And then threw away the 'not a lot' (smirky face) on gadgets that are way more than he needs. Could have bought a phone and laptop for half the price and saved the rest but noooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup the absolute wart on a nob to say it wasn't a lot when he hasn't a penny to his name. Couldn't produce a pound coin, only eats because his parents buy the food, cook it and clean up afterwards. And then threw away the 'not a lot' (smirky face) on gadgets that are way more than he needs. Could have bought a phone and laptop for half the price and saved the rest but noooo
I was about to pull you up and say this generation know absolutely nothing about saving... and then I remembered Gary is an 80's child, a person in his 40s without a £ to his name (apart from the inheritance - thanks dead grandma).

He's an idiot who will die having made very little contribution to society, but certainly taken more than his fair share of tax payers money

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.