Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the lull where he hasn't got any holidays to plan/attend or events, where surely he must look at himself and go, what the duck am I doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the lull where he hasn't got any holidays to plan/attend or events, where surely he must look at himself and go, what the duck am I doing?
You forget how busy he is with photos to edit (for no one). He is only a big star in his head.

He is the Norma Desmond of Youtube

SJqiZcDG3DZ2o.gif

JOGbjrQjQ7XAKFfhHz.gif

J9d0qSv2nsSFG.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When you're 41 and bring your sock puppet to an afternoon tea..... (that you probably didn't pay for yourself)
Screenshot_20230513_100505_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine going to the shard and seeing that. You’d think Brogan was his carer, taking this man trapped in a child’s body out for the day. Same with the Disney exhibition.
---
Hope he washed it first.
Omg hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly his anxiety is showing here… where’s the DWP when you need them!
Too busy sanctioning those who really need it because of people like him. Gary thinks he helps the disabled community, but in reality he is harming it

Reactions: 6
These disney 100 events the influencers have been invited to look so tit and cheap. Is that really the best disney can do

Reactions: 4
These disney 100 events the influencers have been invited to look so tit and cheap. Is that really the best disney can do
I'm convinced it's because they know dickheads like them will all pretend it's the best thing ever, they don't want to upset the House of Mouse.

Reactions: 3
the pattern is from Etsy https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1126939584/
I’d imagine he asked his mum to make it for him. 😔

when he made outfits for little Mickey it was with scissors and glue so he definitely didn’t do this
---

wasnt our thing? It’s Disney isn’t it? Maybe just not enough snacks and pins. Wasn’t this gifted? They sound so ungrateful and rude.
Eesh, Gary looks rough, even by Gary's standards.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.