Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking Gary questions relating to value for money and if things are worth the expense is bleeping hilarious.

Ask the man who doesn't pay his way, great insight,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, I know his parents are enablers and all that but they also have to live day to day with him and there’s nothing as stressful as living with someone who exaggerates illness to claim victim hood and avoid getting off their arse.

The legs and various other ailments will also be used at home to avoid getting up, cooking, cleaning, reaching for the remote, going to the shop….Then when he has his mother run ragged he’ll suddenly jump up and dance around - cured! - because it suits him. It would test the patience of anyone and Adam seems to be in on it for views and for the special treatment it gets them.

Reactions: 6
I just imagine his mum standing in the kitchen, washing up after she cooked dinner, looking through the window, watching her 43 year old son taking photos of a toy Mickey Mouse in a barbie car in their garden. And it saddens me to no end.

Also weird to think the age gap is the same between him and his mum as it is between him and some of his friends who are mid 20s. But in his eyes, she’s like so much more older. He doesn’t even think he’s old enough to be a dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Maybe he finally realised that spending £410 minimum on outfits for a plush is a ridiculous waste of money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love how the caption says ‘I hope he brought you lots of joy’ as if he was just doing it for his followers. His face whenever he bought him out in vlogs tells a different story.

Reactions: 6
I love how the caption says ‘I hope he brought you lots of joy’ as if he was just doing it for his followers. His face whenever he bought him out in vlogs tells a different story.
I bet pointing a black/uv light at that cuddly toy would show us the REAL story between Gary C and Micky 🤢 :oops: The bloke is a total freak.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There were the days of him and that bloody puppet. Little Mickey wasn’t far off from that. It’s definitely his thing - hiding behind a childish toy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can’t get past “41 outfits later.”

I had no idea that was a thing or that you could buy outfits like that. Didn’t pay attention and thought it was just some cheapo toy from the pound shop that he was lugging around embarrassing himself.

£400+ you say?:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I had no idea that was a thing or that you could buy outfits like that. Didn’t pay attention and thought it was just some cheapo toy from the pound shop that he was lugging around embarrassing himself.

Yep you can. And how do I know? Because my THREE year old and EIGHT year old have Jasmine and Minnie. he’s honestly such a sad case, sometimes I do feel sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find him pitiful but I don't feel sorry for him, if that makes sense. His attitude doesn't deserve my sympathy

Reactions: 8

The toy is a nuimo (£12.95) and you can buy different outfits which start at £9.95. You can buy them on sale sometimes but there’s also outfits that cost a lot more so on average 41 outfits would be about £400 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The toy is a nuimo (£12.95) and you can buy different outfits which start at £9.95. You can buy them on sale sometimes but there’s also outfits that cost a lot more so on average 41 outfits would be about £400 🤢
I was just in the Disney store and had a look and a spirit jersey is £15!! A little toy sweater!!
I know he bought a lot in the outlet for a few dollars each and some off vinted - but the time and money he spent on this. It’s not normal. I don’t think anyone even noticed the different outfits. He literally could have just put him in one and itd make no difference, but Gary has to collect everything.

Reactions: 3
I’m off work for a bit so managed to catch his live at like 2am.
He gave a long sob story about why he stopped little Mickey. Attached the video but in summary: couldn’t cope with doing little Mickey whilst sorting out his Disneyland pics!! They need to do a reality tv show on vloggers where they make them work a full day!
No one even asked him to post everyday, and he could have just done a bunch of posts and scheduled them in advance. But no, sat in his bed, crying about it to strangers that it was too much work for his mental health?!?

also…

• Slagged off patreons who provide nothing (lol Adam)
  • He’s very sensory and ‘feels’ the world so always needs to hug characters. Is this an autism thing or just starved of human touch?
  • Said he spent all his savings (!!) in Disneyland, but then Grandma died so he inherited money for a new laptop and phone, so seemed happy about her timing lol.
  • Regrets saying he doesn’t wanna do Disneyland again because he loves it and wants Adam to edit out him saying that.
  • 6th cruise this summer! So now a gold member.
  • Adam only pays when they’re vlogging (when are they not?
  • When people ask him what he does, he says he’s a YouTuber but feels like a fraud because he barely updates his channel (lol), so wants to start updating that again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.