Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a bleeping child.

Bet she’s been hiding it in the wardrobe for weeks as well 🤣🤣🤣
She probably hid it anywhere he wouldn’t look. So, the laundry room, where she keeps the cleaning supplies, the cabinets where the pots and pans are.,.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a bleeping child.

She probably hid it anywhere he wouldn’t look. So, the laundry room, where she keeps the cleaning supplies, the cabinets where the pots and pans are.,.
Looking at him the shower would be safe as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally 😂 his life depresses me, no wonder HE is depressed.
If you are this excited to get a themed gift of chocolate and other candy and you are over the age of 10, something has gone wrong.

Reactions: 7
Ugh......and I bet they assemble all that childish stuff and bake for him because he gets up, dressed and stays out of bed most of the day. Other days he's upstairs or in front of the telly so anything that gets Gary up the family will do but it's so depressing and infantilising. I still get an easter egg from my mother too but...not like this. He never grew up, so so sad. What will become of him when his parents are gone or they are the ones that need care 😢

Ugh......and I bet they assemble all that childish stuff and bake for him because he gets up, dressed and stays out of bed most of the day. Other days he's upstairs or in front of the telly so anything that gets Gary up the family will do but it's so depressing and infantilising. I still get an easter egg from my mother too but...not like this. He never grew up, so so sad. What will become of him when his parents are gone or they are the ones that need care 😢
My mother-in-law made my husband, who is about a year or so younger than Gary, an Easter basket.

My husband had the good sense to be embarrassed.

• Haha
Did Gary not want to go, or did Adam not invite him?
He didn’t want to go - Was too exhausted from sorting out his photos from the last trip and doing 3 posts a day of little Mickey 🤣🤣

he is going on the next one though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a fine line between being a but of a big kid as and adult, and being childlike. Gary has way crossed that line

• Haha
It’s when you only do child-like things.
Never seen him show a shred of responsibility or independence or have any interest at anything that isn’t also shared by 12 year old kids.

I think this anxiety /depression is a result of being scared of being an adult.

• Haha
Never seen him show a shred of responsibility or independence or have any interest at anything that isn’t also shared by 12 year old kids.

Bingo! He doesn’t want to grow up. He doesn’t want to be a real adult. He’s content to live as a man child.

• Haha
Isn’t he in his 40s? Well, tough bleeping luck sunshine. You’ve had 20+ years of having to get used to it. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

People use anxiety/Depression as some form of cart blanche to justify hiding from the real world, which cheapens those who seriously struggle with things but do their best to make a go of things.

A lot of vloggers who say they have PTSD/Anxiety etc are just deluded individuals who wan't to spend their life in holiday mode, and having things given to them to achieve that. It's a true medical miracle that all these issues they will reel off to justify not working etc, never appear to impact them going on holiday. I know someone who always uses that "I have my good days and bad days" but its convineient none of the bad days appear on ones where he's got his jollys planned.

• Heart
  • Haha
I will never get over mr “I have anxietyyy!!” Who can dress as a bloody parrot or a pumpkin and attract a huge amount of attention to himself but can’t work. He stood on the fourth plinth in London with a puppet. He isn’t anxious he’s desperate for attention.
if you’re so scared you can’t work you don’t lay on the floor giving a toy a photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So anyway, what happened to his stair master? Did that cause him anxiety and depression too so he couldn’t do it anymore?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.