Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say most of the Huns children are easily recognizable…not just by their face, but even by the clothes they wear. It’s bad.
Recognised Ailbhe's little Seán in the trolley in Lidl one day before I recognised her. Says it all, really.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Not sure what’s more shocking … the fact you recognized the child or the fact Ailbhe shops in Lidl.🤣🤣
You know, I said to myself after I had posted that that the 'Lidl' reference would be picked up on!!

But hey, it was Lidl in CASTLEKNOCK - so it's fancy-pants Lidl!! (I don't live in Castleknock btw, was just passing through that day!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely think aoibhin is v pretty especially in the pics today no make up with the kiddies. However that lip job is terrible. She should have left herself alone. 😞
The lips will have deflated by spring and hopefully by then she realises she looks better without them. I used to think she was very pretty in her fair city days but the beige insta persona has put me off her. As someone rightly observed she'd look good for a woman in her 40s but I'm shocked she's only 35.

Reactions: 6
You know, I said to myself after I had posted that that the 'Lidl' reference would be picked up on!!

But hey, it was Lidl in CASTLEKNOCK - so it's fancy-pants Lidl!! (I don't live in Castleknock btw, was just passing through that day!)
Lidl Castleknock…well sher that’s grand! Have zero experience of the German discounters having lived in Foxrock for 20+ years 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See herself got the house under the asking price she paid 485 for it. Mad money

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was there a post deleted? Was just trying to reply to it...
Yes that was my post I deleted after.

Does that really matter?
No it doesn’t that was my point also.
This poster has put her nose up a lot of locations on other threads Navan Road, Blanchardstown, Nutgrove, Cork, Sligo, Mayo to name a few.
What would she be doing buying a
a 5/6 bed house on Castleknock Road (money no object) there would be some negetive comments on here.
Her location is ideal for her.
The parents have a nice modest home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

The Irish urge to ensure people don't think you have notions 😭 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The irony of Dz walking around London with her pillow face filter taking the piss when her own Mother Earth sister actually has those lips in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't seem to copy the link but say an Independent report that Dz should get out of Ireland because she could be doing Love Island. Cheque is in the post Louis

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have paid that money for that house on the Navan Road. Will take at least a €150k reno. All in for circa €650k for a 3 bed in an estate. Just my opinion…

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.