Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she has to be shilling something. If it isn't Regatta, it's Beo or that fecking book. She's never off the clock god love her.
It is disgusting how she has monetised her children and given them no privacy.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely think aoibhin is v pretty especially in the pics today no make up with the kiddies. However that lip job is terrible. She should have left herself alone. 😞

Reactions: 5
I thought the lips looked pretty natural, especially in the regatta reel. But it still blows my mind she is only 35, she looks good for a 45year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pamela Joyce is beginning to grate…tagging along now with all the Instahuns and trying to make herself happen for collabs and freebies etc no doubt. I can’t stand her way of speaking: it’s stop start, she stops in the weirdest part of sentences, then continues, very noticeable on her show.
My name. Is Pamela Joyce. And I am a big Instahun. Wannabe.
Maybe it’s just me but it’s annoying.

Anyway the way Dz sits sort of sideways in those interviews instead of facing the person and the big heavy forced screamy laughs.
Nothing that is said is ever that funny. Jesus it’s cringe.

Reactions: 11
Pamela Joyce is beginning to grate…tagging along now with all the Instahuns and trying to make herself happen for collabs and freebies etc no doubt. I can’t stand her way of speaking: it’s stop start, she stops in the weirdest part of sentences, then continues, very noticeable on her show.

Anyway the way Dz sits sort of sideways in those interviews instead of facing the person and the big heavy forced screamy laughs.
Pamela Joyce is a dose. Can’t say I have noticed the speaking thing but I 💯 will now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
YES - and the clapping hands and banging on the table - like seriously.

Reactions: 13
The cut of that jumpsuit for the wedding and she working about 4 jobs..looks like it was bought on Shein for 75 cents...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The cursing out of Doiz. How low brow for an alleged broadcaster. What’s that degree from Trinity in again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think pads will be back sniffing about now she was her own new gaff or is she too busy with mr love island? 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Ailbhe has to be the most boring person 😴 with what she thinks is her relatable parenting tips 🙄 when is she due do we know, January?

Reactions: 6
Think it’s time they bought Ruairidhiii/Barry/Larry a new suit. He is absolutely bet into that one on Ailbhe’s latest post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its awful, I have recognised those kids out... I would hate that anyone would know my children from being exposed online.....
I’d say most of the Huns children are easily recognizable…not just by their face, but even by the clothes they wear. It’s bad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.