Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have paid that money for that house on the Navan Road. Will take at least a €150k reno. All in for circa €650k for a 3 bed in an estate. Just my opinion…
But sure isn't that the norm in Dublin?

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have paid that money for that house on the Navan Road. Will take at least a €150k reno. All in for circa €650k for a 3 bed in an estate. Just my opinion…
It’s not located on the Navan road. You must have the wrong property.

Maybe your wouldn’t pay that for a house as you are not from the area it is all relative….

But sure isn't that the norm in Dublin?
Yes

Reactions: 3
What is this Sonas by Beo shite Aoibhinn is promoting? Its the same shite rehashed over and over. Dr Ciara and Dzoir listed as headline guests. Nooooo thanks! I wouldn't pay €5 never mind €59.50

Reactions: 7
It’s not located on the Navan road. You must have the wrong property.

Maybe your wouldn’t pay that for a house as you are not from the area it is all relative….

Yes
According to the map on property price register it’s closer to the Navan road than Castleknock Road.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who gives a duck whether they’d want to live in such and such an area. Everyone has personal preference and that’s life. No need for people to get their knickers in a twist cos someone doesn’t want to be living in the wrong direction from the ‘respectable’ D15 or whatever else their trying to insinuate.

Reactions: 6
Laughing at loud catching up on the posts here. Fair play @ella no fella. You won me over in the end. The back and forth gave me quite a giggle.

Re. Doireann’s house.. one thing that always jumps out at us watching Dermot Bannon’s show us that when you consider the cost price plus the renovations, the total cost is often colossal. And wouldn’t necessarily reach that price if put back on the market (though who knows these days!). The cost of materials has gone crazy since Brexit, the Suez Canal issue, Pandemic, War in Ukraine etc. I’d hate to be getting into a big project like that myself. I’m sure the house will be amazing in the end. At least she only has herself to worry about and the parents nearby if she has to move out for some or all of it. You’d need the patience of Job though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Laughing at loud catching up on the posts here. Fair play @ella no fella. You won me over in the end. The back and forth gave me quite a giggle.

Re. Doireann’s house.. one thing that always jumps out at us watching Dermot Bannon’s show us that when you consider the cost price plus the renovations, the total cost is often colossal. And wouldn’t necessarily reach that price if put back on the market (though who knows these days!). The cost of materials has gone crazy since Brexit, the Suez Canal issue, Pandemic, War in Ukraine etc. I’d hate to be getting into a big project like that myself. I’m sure the house will be amazing in the end. At least she only has herself to worry about and the parents nearby if she has to move out for some or all of it. You’d need the patience of Job though!
I would hate to be paying that much myself too, but unlike Doireann, I (and most others) did not grow up with parents with significant wealth and own multiple homes. She will be grand. A talentless gobshite whose luck will run out of these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Christ and I thought we were ripped off as FTB paying 320k for a 210m squared house 1.5hour from Dublin with no work to be done 😅

Reactions: 2
I think it is very unwise for public figures to reveal where they live if it is not already known. It’s one thing to live in a gated mansion like Michael O’Leary/ Flatley, these remain private by having an outer secure perimeter. Kinsealy , Abbeville, was also private for CJH even though everyone knew where it was. If you live in an apartment, terrace and to a lesser extent an estate then why would you make this public knowledge?
It seems like a gift to stalkers, Peeping Toms and paparazzi. I am none of those btw.
Also burglars now know G3 is in London and could target her home with impunity, it would have some amount of swag anyway.
in any case I predict a hunk moves in quite soon, she has her pick of the nations manhood.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it is very unwise for public figures to reveal where they live if it is not already known. It’s one thing to live in a gated mansion like Michael O’Leary/ Flatley, these remain private by having an outer secure perimeter. Kinsealy , Abbeville, was also private for CJH even though everyone knew where it was. If you live in an apartment, terrace and to a lesser extent an estate then why would you make this public knowledge?
It seems like a gift to stalkers, Peeping Toms and paparazzi. I am none of those btw.
Also burglars now know G3 is in London and could target her home with impunity, it would have some amount of swag anyway.
in any case I predict a hunk moves in quite soon, she has her pick of the nations manhood.
Gregory O’Shea?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Louis Walsh is saying she should go to the UK based on how popular his episode was. Louis my love, we all listened cuz you were spilling X Factor tea. Not to discredit her, the pod is great but she is a very lucky big fish in a small pond here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Go on Ella.. I’m dying to know.. who’s manhood do you predict will join her? Or will there be more than one?

And we know you wouldn’t stalk her.. but you might happen to be in the area for a quick selfie/autograph some day!

Louis Walsh is saying she should go to the UK based on how popular his episode was. Louis my love, we all listened cuz you were spilling X Factor tea. Not to discredit her, the pod is great but she is a very lucky big fish in a small pond here.
I have to disagree. I like the podcast at first but she’s the exact same with every guest and exact same format. Lots of false laughter, butting in with her own opinions, “staaaaap” and “woweeeee”. Genuinely enjoyed it and her when I came across her first but I find her so fake now and as I always say, she became the very type of entitled insta hun she used to love to mimick. (sorry @ella no fella 💔)

Reactions: 11
I wish she would feck off to London and then maybe they might get someone better for the radio show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.