Garrihy Sisters #7 One bought a house & another stole some poems, middle chick is sick hubby is unknown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella, love reading your posts but I hope you’re sitting down. G3 got into radio because she started riding a station manager. It had others who tried to graft fuming that she got to skip the donkey work.

It wasn’t down to her raw talent and natural comedic gift.
Oooh who was she riding … the little tart and her so high and might all castleknock shite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hang on a second now my lovelies,
G1 was a professional actor. Chose to retire early to raise a family, could well tread the boards again or a TV drama series or a movie. Might have married a fellow thespian/ poet and stayed closer to the Industry/ arts scene. The Sybil Fawlty role with wooly jumpers on the side seems like an odd destination at only 35. Wasting her talent. Could she have been an Irish Emma Stone or Margot Robbie?

G2 is a private citizen, regrettably companies pay her to promote their goods and services. She has become a Frankensteins Monster ( i.e fabricated) influencer. I do not read her posts and would avoid any brand that have her as an ambassador. Very commercial driven. €€.

G3, hmmm, with all the feedback here I am reevaluating her place in the pantheon of current stars. I’d hope to see less of the ‘yeehaw partner…’ back slapping ‘G’wan out of that…’ . It’s possible the 2 Co-hosts are a very bad influence. Braying like donkeys at 0700 is quite wearing, odd too as all 3 are educated and have above average IQs.
Could possibly reinvent into a Kylie Minogue type figure - become The nations sweetheart and later a treasure. Without an album deal that will be a bit tough, I believe she can sing like an angel.

Someone above said it well, become a comedian. Pat Kielty, Des Bishop, Dylan Moran……Jo Brand …..Billy Connolly - all have a streak of all genius.
Also as others have said becoming the very person she was parodying in the Doireann Project was pretty awful.

Does she have the wit to become a top comic?, it takes graft. I hope so. X x
Emma Stone? Margot Robbie 😂😂😂😂😂 please please share what drugs you are taking. I feel like I’m missing out on a good time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Carrie still festering away on Fair crappy?
Such a waste of a decent presenter!
G1 was a professional actor. Chose to retire early to raise a family, could well tread the boards again or a TV drama series or a movie. Might have married a fellow thespian/ poet and stayed closer to the Industry/ arts scene. The Sybil Fawlty role with wooly jumpers on the side seems like an odd destination at only 35. Wasting her talent. Could she have been an Irish Emma Stone or Margot Robbie?

G2 is a private citizen, regrettably companies pay her to promote their goods and services. She has become a Frankensteins Monster ( i.e fabricated) influencer. I do not read her posts and would avoid any brand that have her as an ambassador. Very commercial driven. €€.

G3, hmmm, with all the feedback here I am reevaluating her place in the pantheon of current stars. I’d hope to see less of the ‘yeehaw partner…’ back slapping ‘G’wan out of that…’ . It’s possible the 2 Co-hosts are a very bad influence. Braying like donkeys at 0700 is quite wearing, odd too as all 3 are educated and have above average IQs.
Could possibly reinvent into a Kylie Minogue type figure - become The nations sweetheart and later a treasure. Without an album deal that will be a bit tough, I believe she can sing like an angel.

Someone above said it well, become a comedian. Pat Kielty, Des Bishop, Dylan Moran……Jo Brand …..Billy Connolly - all have a streak of all genius.
Also as others have said becoming the very person she was parodying in the Doireann Project was pretty awful.

‘All 3 on the breakfast show are educated and have above average IQ’s’?!?! Ella, Ella, Ella - think you’re trolling us now loveeen. It’s well known in rugby circles & beyond that poor old Donnchadh is not the sharpest knife in the picnic basket. Did foundation level everything and really struggled with that god love him (and I don’t agree with steaming classes before anyone comes at me, it’s just how things were when he did his leaving cert)
the poor chap can barely string a sentence together in the morning…’above average IQ!’ Ok Ella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads ye are worse for taking the bait 😂

Ignore and move on
She’s trolling us for sure but I’ve gone from thinking it was all very bizarre to enjoying what she comes up with. To be fair Ella will probably make it as Comedian before D3.. aka Ireland’s answer to Kylie Minogue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m looking forward to Aoibhan Robbie remaking a Clare Version of Harley Quinn. Can just see the elevator scene unfolding in the lift in the Armada as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then Lottie would have to actually work instead of scrolling through Instagram
I would love to know what Lottie is earning at 2fm, she’s on air less than 5 mins per hour for a few hours a day and her research for the job is obviously scrolling the Dailymail website for stories that she repeats each hour of the day. It’s actually a disgrace that taxpayers money funds that to some extent.

Reactions: 18
I would love to know what Lottie is earning at 2fm, she’s on air less than 5 mins per hour for a few hours a day and her research for the job is obviously scrolling the Dailymail website for stories that she repeats each hour of the day. It’s actually a disgrace that taxpayers money funds that to some extent.
If it was a college student gaining experience I'd be all for it, Lottie must be in her late 30s!

Most of us scroll our phones for free! Literally everything she says I've seen over my morning coffee

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
😂 Ella, love reading your posts but I hope you’re sitting down. G3 got into radio because she started riding a station manager. It had others who tried to graft fuming that she got to skip the donkey work.

It wasn’t down to her raw talent and natural comedic gift. Or her Kylie Minogue voice.

been ian dempseys god daughter also helped

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely…good old Iano. I note also his son is involved in the production of her podcasts..
I won't hear a word against Ian. He was the original Den presenter and introduced us to Zig and Zag and Dustin the Turkey (well those of us of a certain age at least)

• Haha
  • Heart
[/QUOTE]
‘All 3 on the breakfast show are educated and have above average IQ’s’?!?! Ella, Ella, Ella - think you’re trolling us now loveeen. It’s well known in rugby circles & beyond that poor old Donnchadh is not the sharpest knife in the picnic basket. Did foundation level everything and really struggled with that god love him (and I don’t agree with steaming classes before anyone comes at me, it’s just how things were when he did his leaving cert)
the poor chap can barely string a sentence together in the morning…’above average IQ!’ Ok Ella 😂
I think you might be wrong there. To get into college you can’t do foundation everything and he was in UCC and has his degree to boot so I wouldn’t be putting the dunce cap on anyone yet.

Reactions: 2
I won't hear a word against Ian. He was the original Den presenter and introduced us to Zig and Zag and Dustin the Turkey (well those of us of a certain age at least)
I used to love waking up to the Den on Christmas morning. We’d have the tv on from early & there would be a dimmed set & the sound of snoring. The absolute excitement when they woke up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think you might be wrong there. To get into college you can’t do foundation everything and he was in UCC and has his degree to boot so I wouldn’t be putting the dunce cap on anyone yet.
[/QUOTE]
They might give grade concessions to athletes. Also not all UCC courses are top points.

Reactions: 5
Donncha isn’t the brightest but in an interview he said he finally managed to graduated with an honours degree in business sport management in 2017 at 38 from Cork Institute of Technology ( not UCC) after he first started it in 2004, postponing it due to his rugby commitments until he was about to retire. Doing alright for himself post retirement, busier than many of his rugby peers with media work.

Reactions: 6

Ella no fella - although I disagree with the majority of your points, I LIVE for your posts here😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.