Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if either of the Johnnys would be into Doireann after she catfished a poor girl in secondary school and made a show of her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd favour O'Briens too tbh. I prefer their way of doing business generally.
The hostility you mention seems to have mostly disappeared over the past couple of years but the number of people (tourists and locals) who witnessed incidents down the years and still mention them now shows that people have long memories and no marketing campaign can erase those memories!
It's all worked out quite well for Doolin anyway.
Should be interesting to watch the progress of the Dublin Bay Cruises business- I'm sure the three sisters will be on hand to plug it regularly!
Doiz is probably praying it goes ok or she'll be forced to have her wedding to Johnny B on the boat for publicity.

Would suit JB down to the ground, the cheapskate he is.

So mean he let a bloody raving lunatic catfish drive him from Dublin to Cahir to save a few pound.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd favour O'Briens too tbh. I prefer their way of doing business generally.
The hostility you mention seems to have mostly disappeared over the past couple of years but the number of people (tourists and locals) who witnessed incidents down the years and still mention them now shows that people have long memories and no marketing campaign can erase those memories!
It's all worked out quite well for Doolin anyway.
Should be interesting to watch the progress of the Dublin Bay Cruises business- I'm sure the three sisters will be on hand to plug it regularly!
What kind of hostility and incidents were there? I’m intrigued 😉

Reactions: 1
It really is. I can’t say much more as I don’t want to out anyone but I was shocked when I first heard.
Can you tell a bit more without embarrassing anyone?

From my time with her, she did have a nasty streak and I could absolutely see her doing this thinking it was absolutely hilarious to scar a poor girl by doing that. It does sound v Doireann to me.

She had an opinion on everyone and everything, used to rip people's clothes and looks. She would do anything for the aul attention you see, that comes first with her. And she always thought she was a comedic genius.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can you tell a bit more without embarrassing anyone?

From my time with her, she did have a nasty streak and I could absolutely see her doing this thinking it was absolutely hilarious to scar a poor girl by doing that. It does sound v Doireann to me.

She had an opinion on everyone and everything, used to rip people's clothes and looks. She would do anything for the aul attention you see, that comes first with her. And she always thought she was a comedic genius.
What a nasty piece of 💩💩💩💩 she is.

Reactions: 5
Same. Hate giving the bare minimum of a story and then saying "sorry its too outing"... Say nothing at all so! 🙄 Don't be teasing us 😅
I think alot of us know way more about some of these people but you can only go so far without making it obvious who:

a) you are firstly and Doiz reading it and contacting you. Or draw rottweiler Clare onto us...
b) embarrass others

Reactions: 2
I think alot of us know way more about some of these people but you can only go so far without making it obvious who:

a) you are firstly and Doiz reading it and contacting you. Or draw rottweiler Clare onto us...
b) embarrass others
Thank you! I debating saying anything at all for ages but it’s just crap knowing nasty people seem to get ahead.

What I can say is it was a big scandal in the school and a good few students were interviewed by teachers etc but she was never outed as the culprit as people were afraid to talk.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I debating saying anything at all for ages but it’s just crap knowing nasty people seem to get ahead.

What I can say is it was a big scandal in the school and a good few students were interviewed by teachers etc but she was never outed as the culprit as people were afraid to talk.
And people knew it was her? Awful story, I hope she feels bad about it now when she thinks back on it. Cruel internet warrior bullying.

Was she the popular girl in school so everyone was afraid to rat?

Reactions: 1

Why were people afraid to talk? This was before Aoibhin hit mega stardom and put the Garrihys on the map.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in the year below. I think it was another girl who was best friends with the a girl that catfished her. She admitted it if I remember correctly and swiftly moved to another school. So unless DG also did this end we didn’t hear that maybe the OP is confusing with this..

Reactions: 5

b) embarrass others
So the ma is a bit of a witch is she?

Reactions: 2
What kind of hostility and incidents were there? I’m intrigued 😉
Mostly petty stuff, touting, annoying potential customers by badmouthing the rival business in order to win the customer, insinuating things about safety records etc.
The guards had to be called many times over squabbles that went too far.
A clash of personalities, entitlement, big personalities working in too-close quarters. You know yourself.
I'm not going into detail, not because it would out me, but because it has nothing really to do with the Garrihy sisters and because their dad is the only one of the business owners who wants to be seen as some kind of public figure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.