Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know it's been said already but in all seriousness she is looking very, very skinny. Have never seen her that small even when she was on mad diets and working v hard on it. I hope she's ok behind closed doors, although extroverted she does keep her feelings etc private. I know I've taken the piss but hope she's ok.

Reactions: 13
Know it's been said already but in all seriousness she is looking very, very skinny. Have never seen her that small even when she was on mad diets and working v hard on it. I hope she's ok behind closed doors, although extroverted she does keep her feelings etc private. I know I've taken the piss but hope she's ok.
I thought the same. They were on about someone lifting a washing machine on the radio the other morning and how hard it would be etc she said she weights 67kgs I think it was. She’s definitely lost a lot of weight in recent months. She looks incredible to be fair. But as you say behind closed doors is she ok, I really hope so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought the same. They were on about someone lifting a washing machine on the radio the other morning and how hard it would be etc she said she weights 67kgs I think it was. She’s definitely lost a lot of weight in recent months. She looks incredible to be fair. But as you say behind closed doors is she ok, I really hope so.
Isn't 67kg around 10.5 stone or have I made a balls of the maths?

Reactions: 1
She's a tall girl so 67kg would be v healthy weight for her I'm sure?
I wouldn’t have thought she was that tall, I met her once. I’m 5ft didn’t think she was overly tall. It was around that weight she said on the radio she was. I think she looks great, she’s burning the candle at both ends. I don’t think I could keep up with the level of early mornings late nights and all in between.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t have thought she was that tall, I met her once. I’m 5ft didn’t think she was overly tall. It was around that weight she said on the radio she was. I think she looks great, she’s burning the candle at both ends. I don’t think I could keep up with the level of early mornings late nights and all in between.
She said recently enough she’s 5’9-5’10

I think Paddy may have ended it. He seemed allergic to the public Insta but tbf Doireann didn't over share him either. I've been at both ends of a break up and def when dumped you can give out a "living my best life " impression to try show your ex how happy you are/ what they are missing. I comfort ate tho so didn't have the hot bod. She's still so young but for me my break up in my late twenties hurt harder than early twenties as you're angry about wasted time and what things could have been. Also the two Stepford wives as sisters must be hard at times.
I think she looks well, her hair is lovely but she's def lost a lot of weight for sure, she looks a lot slimmer than 67KGs but depending on body composition some people weigh more than they look.

Reactions: 9
She does not look it!
No she does not look it, but she did say previously people are always surprised how tall she is when they meet her.
i have seen her around & she is tall.
She is looking very well at the moment.

I think Paddy may have ended it. He seemed allergic to the public Insta but tbf Doireann didn't over share him either. I've been at both ends of a break up and def when dumped you can give out a "living my best life " impression to try show your ex how happy you are/ what they are missing. I comfort ate tho so didn't have the hot bod. She's still so young but for me my break up in my late twenties hurt harder than early twenties as you're angry about wasted time and what things could have been. Also the two Stepford wives as sisters must be hard at times.
I think she looks well, her hair is lovely but she's def lost a lot of weight for sure, she looks a lot slimmer than 67KGs but depending on body composition some people weigh more than they look.
In the same boat here sister 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She is so lucky not swollen after wisdom tooth I was like swollen for a week, didnt leave the house 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m calling it. Dzoireann & Greg O’Shea to be the next “big” couple

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m calling it. Dzoireann & Greg O’Shea to be the next “big” couple
Dunno…he’s an awful drip.

She is looking great at the minute and as aside to that comment, it saddens me that looking great is associated with weight loss (really not starting that whole debate, it’s just an observation)

Reactions: 9
Dunno…he’s an awful drip.

She is looking great at the minute and as aside to that comment, it saddens me that looking great is associated with weight loss (really not starting that whole debate, it’s just an observation)
I was one of the posters who said she is looking great, I never noticed any weight loss as she has always being so slim, I think her hair & make up is lovely & I am liking her style . She can pull anything off in any colour & look great. O to be 30 again!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.