Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said recently she feels fitter than ever, personal trainer once a week but she’s doing loads of walking with Bertie.
I’m really liking her style as well…to have those legs to pull off the shorts and minis!!

Reactions: 6
She said recently she feels fitter than ever, personal trainer once a week but she’s doing loads of walking with Bertie.
I’m really liking her style as well…to have those legs to pull off the shorts and minis!!
I’ve started following her again. She lost a bit of the sparkle when she was with paddy. Loving her style💕

Reactions: 3
She said recently enough she’s 5’9-5’10
She is in her arse! 😂 I worked with her. The girl is 5ft 5 at most. She’s definitely the smallest in her family but wears the biggest heels to events.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is in her arse! 😂 I worked with her. The girl is 5ft 5 at most. She’s definitely the smallest in her family but wears the biggest heels to events.
She is a lot taller than 5ft 5, I’m about that myself and when I see her about she is definitely tall & that's wearing runners.

No way is she only 5 ft 5. I met her before and got a pict with her (years ago, please don't ban me 😅). I'm 5 ft 4, and she is way taller than I am!

Reactions: 1
Well I’m taller than her & I’m 5ft 7 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m mostly legs so people think I’m taller than I am. Prob the case with Doiz too.

Reactions: 1
Well I’m taller than her & I’m 5ft 7 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m mostly legs so people think I’m taller than I am. Prob the case with Doiz too.
I’m 5.10 and regularly see her around. She’s definitely at least 5.9!

Reactions: 4
Well I'm 5'4.
Just thought I'd share 😁
Not a fan of Doireann's dress at this evening's event but she does look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t have thought she was that tall, I met her once. I’m 5ft didn’t think she was overly tall. It was around that weight she said on the radio she was. I think she looks great, she’s burning the candle at both ends. I don’t think I could keep up with the level of early mornings late nights and all in between.
Yeah I also would have been around her alot and she towered over me. I would believe she's at least 5ft 8.

I'm tiny though so everyone is tall to me :p

Herself and Greg do look like a couple today!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I also would have been around her alot and she towered over me. I would believe she's at least 5ft 8.

I'm tiny though so everyone is tall to me :p

Herself and Greg do look like a couple today!!
I think they look cozy but she looks like his big sister or something. Can't see them actually being a good match

To be honest I’ve had an overdose of her the last week. VIP awards, the Aras, radio work, ladies day at the Curragh. It was the same with Kathryn Thomas & Grainne Seoige back in the day they were hosting and presenting everything. I have Garrihy-itus.
C2E7D8C6-EE8C-4808-9FA5-E5123FAB0588.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
TBF someone mentioned her and Johnny B yesterday and I can def see it, although how he allegedly treated his ex GF would give me the ick as she would say.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
TBF someone mentioned her and Johnny B yesterday and I can def see it, although how he allegedly treated his ex GF would give me the ick as she would say.
Could see it too. A more thirsty pair of doses you could not find. Perfect for one another!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely loving Doireanns style, I'm the same age as her and I think she dresses so well - I just love her wardrobe. She's looking fab!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.