Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the purpose of the garden party? Like whatever about Doireann being there but why does the whole Garrihy family warrant invites? These should be for deserving families maybe those that are carers or that have gone through a lot.

The Garrihys are privileged and wealthy. It looks so bad them being there. I'd love to know who the other attendees were.

Reactions: 25
What was the purpose of the garden party? Like whatever about Doireann being there but why does the whole Garrihy family warrant invites? These should be for deserving families maybe those that are carers or that have gone through a lot.

The Garrihys are privileged and wealthy. It looks so bad them being there. I'd love to know who the other attendees were.
My exact thoughts. I seen Saoirse Ruane that little girl from galway with cancer was at it and well deserved she's an absolute trooper.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor aul Sile Seoige must not be getting a look in for any presenting jobs now.

Reactions: 9
How many times has Aoiblin said it's her birthday today. Geni but I thought it's not something you share as you get older. She's such a narcissistic, princess. But now that I think of it.. She was in a local homewear store a few years back going around telling the shop assistants it was her bday. Anything to knock a few quid off!! Zero shame. It's beyond cringe. Influencers need to be gotten rid off 🤮

And now her latest post.. '35 and thriving' 🤢🥴 I would of thought she was 43/44.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry what!? She's only 35 😳 I always thought she was 42ish but ageing well. She needs to relax and let the hair down a bit more, going on like auld one

• Haha
  • Wow
She the reason teenagers (and even people in their early 20s) think women in their 30s are over the hill!

• Heart
Imagine being stuck next to Dzoireann at Harry Styles singing, twirling and filming herself. Morto.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is Doireann living in Castleknock? I’m surprised Super Dad Eugene isn’t coming to the rescue and collecting her after the concert?

Reactions: 4
Doireann only short of riding herself through her camera! Feel awkward like I should give her some privacy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus between Ailbhe getting paid to promote Dettol and Doireann proud of herself for making a salad, they would you to sleep 😴 💤 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't you end up throwing a dig or a drink at her if you were sat behind her at a gig?
Surprised she didn't get so dizzy she passed out.

Can't believe William Butler Yeats herself is only 35!? JFC I honestly thought she was close to 40.
Then again look what Doizzy did for her 30th, imagine earth mother herself throwing a 40th. :alien:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.