Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the huge amount of irresponsible owners around but we’d be making assumptions about her dog if we’re saying she’s being a hypocrite because he’s off lead. He might be well trained, we don’t know. So I’m assuming he is before lighting on her about it.
I don’t think anyone’s dog should be off lead. No matter how well trained a dog is, they’re an animal and don’t always do what we expect of them. There’s signs in most public areas asking people to respect that.

Also her dog has been off lead since pup. So unless he’s a very fast learner, he was untrained.

Reactions: 15
She painted = Euge and Claire painted
Em.. we will see. She did say previously she needed a bed to be taken away and she contacted the LL & she was surprised he did. I think when she needed 2nd room to work remotely.
Claire was in cleaning the railings on the balcony when she moved in.

Thread suggestion:

One bought a house and another stole some poems, middle chick is sick that her hubby is unknown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I found the dance distasteful when people are struggling to even find a place to rent notamind buy. A bit of humility, self-reflection and gratitude would have been more of an appropriate dance to do.
No matter what your opinion on D3 I think she is more than entitled to share this big milestone in her life. No matter how she got there surely it’s ok to celebrate these things in your life? Yes there are plenty of people struggling to find and pay for their homes but you could say that about anything that goes on in life. We can’t stop at every turn and not be proud of what we achieve just because there are people less fortunate.

100% her parents owned that apartment!
nope they deffo don’t. But they do own Ailbhe’s gaff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No matter what your opinion on D3 I think she is more than entitled to share this big milestone in her life. No matter how she got there surely it’s ok to celebrate these things in your life? Yes there are plenty of people struggling to find and pay for their homes but you could say that about anything that goes on in life. We can’t stop at every turn and not be proud of what we achieve just because there are people less fortunate.

nope they deffo don’t. But they do own Ailbhe’s gaff.
They 100% own both house and apartment.

Reactions: 7
Suggestion:

Poems, dancing and prancing, dancing with the stars, are all 3 sisters from mars?
In a similar vein, and using some great lines from here...

Poems, poncing, prancing, dancing with the staff. Euge has only gone and bought dzoireann a new gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.