Garrihy Sisters #6 Poetry from Mother Earth, the only woman to e're give birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF someone mentioned her and Johnny B yesterday and I can def see it, although how he allegedly treated his ex GF would give me the ick as she would say.
What!? Oh my god, did not see them being an item but presume the flirting is at fever pitch in the radio station ?? (I don't listen to either show!).

And what is the story with the ex? She was from Cork right (regurlar non showbiz girl right?)

I did listen to the catfish podcasts and was taken back at how arrogant Jonny B was about who he thinks he could get etc. The other Jonny seems way more down to earth and realistic about himself. And any pics I've seen? I think he's way better looking. Jonny B has notions and seems cocky to be frank. I am glad to see two Irish lads from outside of Dublin make it on RTE but disappointing to see it's going to JB's head.

EDIT: just realised there is a 2 Johnnies gossip thread. Reading now 🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Clare would much rather host Sunday dinner for Greg O Shea than Johnny B. Johnny B wouldn't fit in with the Garrihy's very well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Clare would much rather host Sunday dinner for Greg O Shea than Johnny B. Johnny B wouldn't fit in with the Garrihy's very well

I was thinking the same. Too much shifting and riding and dropping the hand and whatnot. Wouldn't marry well with the squeaky clean alterboys in the family already.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same. Too much shifting and riding and dropping the hand and whatnot. Wouldn't marry well with the squeaky clean alterboys in the family already.
Ailbhes man wasn’t squeaky clean in college!! Said it before, hubby saw him about … messy …long before his stepford wife days however.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious!
Him over for dinner or brought down to Doolin for the weekend. He's rougher than a bear's arse, dropping the hand on Doiz at Clare's Sunday lunch. Reminding Ailbhe's fella of his glory days. He'll set off a chain reaction on the suppressed.

Doiz might want a bit a rough but it'll probably need to stay in her apartment. Eugene and Clare must be shielded.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t see her and Greg , I say he will be single a long time and enjoying himself 🤣 he will end up with some other solicitor type

Reactions: 6
Euge isn't the sole owner of the Doolin branch. It's family owned by him and his brother
Is there not more than the 2 of them? I've just seen a few posts lately on socials from bars in the area thanking the Garrihys for all they've done for the area and wishing them luck in their next venture.. sounds like a sell to me

Is there not more than the 2 of them? I've just seen a few posts lately on socials from bars in the area thanking the Garrihys for all they've done for the area and wishing them luck in their next venture.. sounds like a sell to me
Yeah it is more brothers. Just had a look at insta for the ferry company and they had a post up on Father's Day with the Garrihy brothers in it so looks like they still own it. Maybe they are expanding , more boats , more tours etc 🤔

Reactions: 1
Heard that a few weeks ago alright. "Competitive but strong working relationship" - hmm.

• Wow
  • Haha
Heard that a few weeks ago alright. "Competitive but strong working relationship" - hmm.
I always travel with the O'Briens whenever I go to Aran. They are the OGs there - have been there years. The Garrihys created a terrible hostile environment there when they started out. Over the last few years I think things have mellowed out a bit between them. But Euge acted like God down there on the pier! Was only short of expecting people to ask him for his autograph! I did end up travelling with Doolin2Aran a few years ago, due to unavailability on O'Briens. I will say that his brother, Donie, was a complete gent and the guys on the ferry were super friendly. But I am an O'Briens girl true-and-true, and returned to them the following year and since!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I always travel with the O'Briens whenever I go to Aran. They are the OGs there - have been there years. The Garrihys created a terrible hostile environment there when they started out. Over the last few years I think things have mellowed out a bit between them. But Euge acted like God down there on the pier! Was only short of expecting people to ask him for his autograph! I did end up travelling with Doolin2Aran a few years ago, due to unavailability on O'Briens. I will say that his brother, Donie, was a complete gent and the guys on the ferry were super friendly. But I am an O'Briens girl true-and-true, and returned to them the following year and since!
Ive just used Doolin to Aran once, no sign of Euge but very obvious a lot of the team i dealt with were Garrihys - they were lovely to deal with both onboard and at the ticket office

Reactions: 2
I'd favour O'Briens too tbh. I prefer their way of doing business generally.
The hostility you mention seems to have mostly disappeared over the past couple of years but the number of people (tourists and locals) who witnessed incidents down the years and still mention them now shows that people have long memories and no marketing campaign can erase those memories!
It's all worked out quite well for Doolin anyway.
Should be interesting to watch the progress of the Dublin Bay Cruises business- I'm sure the three sisters will be on hand to plug it regularly!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.